#44

ENTRY: 11/10/2021

TW: war, slight gore.

---

Location: Decepticon Warship; The Nemesis. (Present Realm)

"CURSE THOSE FILTHY AUTOBOTS!" AU Megatron seethed, punching the wall furiously.

"Soundwave, get everyone ready! We cannot afford to lose against time!" Normal Realm Megs said, glaring at the Vehicons standing by his side. "WHAT ARE YOU BOTS STANDING FOR!? GO AND GET PREPARED! We're ending this fragging war, once and for all!"

Glowering one last time at the remaining Vehicons, he went over the broadcasting system and growled into the microphone, gathering his troops for this final showdown.

"DECEPTICONS, TRANSFORM AND RISE UP!"

----

Location: Autobot's base. (Present Realm)

The whole Autobot crew were ready, standing before the main hangar with a solemn expression. The trio Bots with human partners were having a quiet moment with their charges, sparks tugging within them as they hoped to make it back alive for the team.

Ioa stood silent, closing her optics as she tries to locate a certain white, red and green mech. She was massaging her temples, grumbling under her breath as she lamented on his ever-flicking signal.

"Hurry up already..."

"You cannot rush this, Li."

"I know- GOT IT!" The femme medic eureka'd and raised her servos out, teleporting mech into base.

"WAAHHHH!!" Wheeljack yelled, transforming into his biped form and landed face-first onto the ground, just before the grumpy doctor's peds.

"WHEELJACK!?" the team gasped, eyes and optics trained on the groaning figure spitting out sand from his intakes.

"U-Ugh...what?" he muttered, rubbing his helm and squinted his optics, looking around wearily. "How in all of Cybertron's city name did I end up here!? I WAS RACING FOR PRIMUS'S SAKE!"

"I-I uh- brought...you...here?" Ioa dryly chuckled, mustering up a guilty smile.

"Oh, hello darling!" he smirked, winking at Ioa.

"U-Uh Jackie, I-I don't think that's a good idea." Bulkhead coughed out, tugging his friend up from the floor. Leaning closer to his audials, the bigger Wrecker whispered harshly. "She's taken!"

Rolling his optics, the carefree mech scoffed and set a servo on his hips, giving the olive-green bot a look of disbelief. "By who?"

"By ME." Optimus replied, standing closer with the white and gold femme.

"Shit! S-Sorry-sir!" Wheeljack backpedalled, immediately regretting his choice of words.

"It's fine, you didn't know." Ioa chuckled, running her servos comfortingly down the Prime's back. Optimus grunted and left, turning behind to pick his Star Sabre up.

.

.

.

"Jealous little shit." Shadow snickered inside Lightblade's mind, making the femme snort at her comment.

'That he is.'

"So...why did ya bring me here?" The Wrecker asked, tossing his grenades up and down.

"We're going to need all the help we can get in this." Ioa began explaining, elicting a strangled gasp from the doctor.

"W-WHAT-WE- H-HIM!?" Ratchet roared, pointing a digit at the mech. "IF ANYTHING, HE'S A WALKING MESS!"