#12

ENTRY:4/6/2021

For once, Ioa did not have any spark terrors.

 The femme onlined her optics groggily, sitting up slowly while rubbing her tired optics. She was alarmed when she saw Optimus sitting on the stacks, his helm dipped and unresponsive.

The mech had let her sleep on his berth while he slept on the Cybertronian-sized stool by her side. Softening her optics, Ioa quietly rose from the bed, hoping to wake the Prime up. 

But Optimus was a light sleeper.

"Hmh- Ioa...?" Optimus said tiredly, onlining his optics slowly.

"Come on big guy, let's get you to bed." Ioa said, helping the groggy mech up and onto the berth. Optimus finished recalibrating and stopped her, shaking his helm otherwise.

"It's okay Ioa, you need to rest. I will be fine." Optimus spoke, but his yawning said otherwise. Rolling her optics, Ioa forced the sleepy mech back on his berth.

"I've had the best recharge of the week, now it's your turn. Rest well, Optimus." Ioa softly coaxed him back to recharge. The leader nodded mindlessly and slipped back into recharge quickly, his systems needing it badly.

Smiling, Ioa headed out to the main hangar. Ioa check her internal clock and realised it was 6am. Ioa stretched herself and loosened her pistons before going out for a drive. She left a note on Ratchet's computer before leaving so that the grumpy medic won't worry about her going missing.

---

Ioa sat on a cliff alone, watching the sunlight spill out of the horizon and onto the dusty road, the yellowish-blue hue was breathtaking and calm to the optics.

A content smile etched on Ioa's face as she thought about her new family, her new life as an Autobot. She smiled at the thought of the rowdy and fun team. Miko would be blasting music with Bulkhead jamming to it, while Ratchet would be groaning in annoyance at the loud sound for disrupting his peace.

She thought about Arcee and Bumblebee, the two having a special bond with one another, though the latter seems to be more childish. Giggling, Ioa found herself comparing the scout with his charge, Raf.

Raf was all nerdy and science, but he and Bumblebee were both so innocent and young. Arcee and Jack were a whole different ballgame though. The two-wheeler was aggressive and fierce with a hint of daredevil-ness, while Jack was more laid back and chill.

Perhaps opposites do attract one another.

Then came Optimus. The mech as far as she remembered was a stoic and wise leader. He is stern to a certain extent but at the same time he's gentle and passive if unthreatened.

At least, that was what she remembered.

The mech was kinda stubborn and sassy in her opinion. Unfortunately, Ioa could not help but smile at the Prime's antics. He was like a tired sire looking after a bunch of protoforms, so it was acceptable that perhaps he too would snap under pressure.

Though, Ioa kinda feels that Optimus is a big protoform at time but she would not have him any other way. Somehow, the Prime got her all tangled up. She knew the feeling within her spark were yearning for more than just companionship with the mech, but she could not.

They were in the middle of a war.

Dimming her optics, Ioa hugged her kneeguard close to her as she thinks through the possibilities of her being with Optimus. Her spark fluttered at the thought of it, but she would not want to be a burden to the mech.

Once a bot has been sparkbonded with another, they can feel emotions of their significant other through the bonds. On one hand, it would be great to know what the Prime was thinking, but it's vice versa. Ioa would be sharing her negative thoughts and spark terrors through the bond without her realising it.