#31

Entry: 8/8/2021

---

"DAMN IT!" Shadowglyde growled. Team Prime gave her a look, worried for their team and their own safety. With how the alter ego was acting, they have all the right to be so. Optimus was worried for his sparkmate above all, feeling guilty for their fight previously.

'L-Little one...?' Optimus tried to communicate via the sparkbond. Shadowglyde snapped her optics towards the Prime, emitting another low growl.

"Shut up, you're NOT talking to Li." She said, turning back to base. Optimus furrowed his optic ridges, not liking this.

Who was Shadowglyde to separate them?

"Why are you keeping us away from one another?" he asked.

"Because you don't deserve Li." The alter ego replied coolly, devoid of emotions. Optimus winced, flinching from her harsh statement. The femme medic yelled in her mind, kicking the femme warrior.

'Shadowgylde! You take that back in this instance!' Lightblade hissed.

"I will not retract my words, Li. I am your guardian; I know what's best for you." Shadowgylde said out loud. Optimus perked up, knowing that his wife still cared for him.

Well, sort of. They still need to talk.

"Return to base, we'll figure a way to get the rookie out. Time is running short." Shadowgylde said cryptically. Arcee glared at the femme, not used with her commanding tone.

"Who made you the leader? Last we checked, there was no 'I' in team. Besides, Optimus is our leader, not you." she said. The alter ego merely gave the two-wheeler a glance before nodding.

"Sure. After you then, Optimus." Shadow said, letting Optimus to go into base first.

"That's not what-"

"I know and I don't care." The dark Ioa nonchalantly replied. Without waiting for the team, Ioa went back in. Bulkhead sighed, wiping his faceplate tiredly.

"This is going to be a long day."

---

Location: Decepticon's base; The Nemesis. (Original realm)

"Ergh, what the...?" Smokescreen groaned, looking around tiredly. His visions were blurry as he tried to get his bearings on. The last thing the rookie remembered before going dark was seeing a visored mech and then...nothing.

"Wakey wakey~" Knockout of the original realm said, smirking at the young mech. Smokescreen grunted, trying to get out from his restrains but to no avail. *Ioa came forward, smiling maliciously at him.

"Please, save your efforts." She said. Smokescreen gasped, looking at his supposedly friend with wide optics.

"I-Ioa!?" he said.

"Oh, for frag's sake, I am not one of your people!" *Ioa groaned, slapping the mech. She had enough of the stupid Autobots for mistaking her as theirs.

"N-No! It can't be! Ioa wouldn't do this!"

"Yeah, no shit. I am the other realm's Ioa, dipshit." The AU Lightblade sighed, pinching an imaginary nosebridge. Waving at the Decepticon CMO, AU Ioa left the scene.

"Go ahead, I have things to attend to." She said, leaving Knockout with Smokescreen. The weapon specialist swiftly made her way out, wanting to find her leader. Ioa was about to turn out when she clashed straight first with her boss, eliciting a soft whine as she cradled her face.