11: Hairography

I helped Quinn out of the plane that we used. Abuelo thought that it would be fun to use one of our private planes and pilot it back to Ohio, and to say that Lola was a nervous wreck while we were flying was an understatement, the way she screamed every time she thinks Abuelo would hit a bird was comical, yet stressful at the same time... it was comically stressful. "You okay?"

Quinn looked at me and smiled, keeping a tight hold on my hand. "Yeah, just a bit shook up but I'm fine."

We spent 2 and a half weeks in Puerto Rico with the rest of my family so I looked a bit tanner than usual, while her face was still kind of red because of all the sunbathing we did. "I'm sorry about that by the way, I didn't think Abuelo would fly us back home."

She gave me a reassuring smile as we entered the car that would bring us from the airport, back to the house. It was only Quinn and me since Lola and Abuelo flew to Georgia, while Mom and Dad drove directly to the office.

"Is it always like this during your trips?"

I hummed and nodded, texting Brittany and Santana to inform them that we finally landed. "Yeah, sometimes I fly back by myself cause they're off to another country or state so... you'll get used to it."

I focused my eyes on the window, watching everything pass by, and ignored Quinn's eyes on me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quinn has been driving me everywhere since she had a car, or I had been driving Quinn around using her car to all my errands. "I don't know how you do this every single day?"

I chuckled, pulling up at the local pool area because I had training with my club team today before we are off to drive to the field for soccer practice. "I like keeping myself busy. It helps me distract myself from everything."

Quinn and I walked into the pool area, only to see some of my teammates already jogging around the pool. They waved at me, causing me to wave back. I accompanied Quinn to the bleachers, making sure that she was comfortable, before going to the changing room and changing into my swimsuit, putting on my head cap, and resting my goggles on my head since my goggles were tinted and I could barely see in them.

"Martins, 5 laps then stretch. We're doing sprints today." I have my coach a thumbs up, doing all the things I needed to do, before diving in the pool, shivering at the cold water, letting out loud huffs before fully submerging myself into the water. "2X100 free then 2x100 choice, go." I sighed, going underwater then pushing off from the wall. 

The whole time I was swimming, I could sense Quinn's eyes set on me, making me a little more conscious than usual but I tried my best not to make it show.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 "I just feel like ever since Quinn moved in with you, we haven't had a lot of lady time," Santana whined from the other side of the phone making me chuckle.

The school was about to start back up and she had been complaining about not getting to spend more time with me. "Hey, you could always come here ya know. Quinn and I aren't even sharing a room."

"Yeah but Barbie is a nosey ass bitch and loves sticking her nose into everybody's business and I want you to myself."

"Finn and Quinn are going out on a date night later, wanna come by then?"

When I said that, Santana didn't even miss a beat. Her enthusiastic yes made me giggle as I shook my head at the Latina. "Yes, yes. I'm on my way."

"Okay horny, calm your tits, damn."

Later that night, Finn came and got Quinn. Just as they pulled out, Santana's headlights gave light to my porch. I leaned into the doorframe, sending my best friend a suggestive smile as she basically flew out of the driver's side. "Finally, I get to have you all to myself."