27: Duets

After the whole talking about her sexuality, spirituality, and religion fiasco that happened last week, Michelle has been thinking more and more about where she lies in the sexuality spectrum and how her relationship with the Sky Daddy up there is. Eventually coming to the conclusion that she is more into spirituality than organized religion.

The sexuality thing is still a big question mark though.

And as far as Quinn and Santana know, she is still figuring things out. Which she is. Quinn has been giving her the support and encouragement that she needs, while Santana has been bugging her about it. But Quinn has been trying to keep her in check.

Big emphasis on the word trying, the Latina was as stubborn as Michelle.

She kept trying to hog Michelle (and snog) while saying things out of the blue, like "would it be crazy if we dated?" or "Keep using your tongue like that and I might fall in love with you." (which she already did but both girls are kind of in denial... well more Michelle than Santana)

Plus, she had been distracting herself by helping Kurt with his father. It was her way of trying to keep herself sane since she heard that her Abuelo got a brain aneurysm. He was still confined in the hospital and her mother had not come home yet and she was getting worried. But she did speak to Lola a few hours ago before going to school and she got to hear Abuelo speaking in the background so she knew he was alright.

They sat in the choir room, like usual, and watched as their glee director, Schuester, came walking in. "All right, let's, uh, let's gather around. Sorry I'm late, guys. I was with Principal Figgins. Bad news, guys. Puckerman's in juvie."

The choir room started filling up with murmurs from each of them, while Mitch just shook her head. She could hear Tina's voice from behind her. "It really was just a matter of time."

"What did he do?" Quinn asked Will a question that the whole New Directions were wondering.

"He drove his mom's Volvo through the front of a convenience store and drove off with the ATM," he muttered, causing another wave of protests, laughs, and opinions to be heard.

Rachel, who had her eyebrows furrowed together at the front row, let out a soft grunt. "And when is he getting out?"

Will shrugged his shoulders. "Unknown."

"He might be the dumbest person on this planet, and that's coming from me," Brittany snorted out from behind her making Michelle look back and shake her head.

"But Britt, you're not dumb."

The blonde cheerio smiled at one of her best friends. "Thank you Mitchy."

"Guys! Let's have some sympathy."

Finn let out a scoff. "For a guy who put his needs before the team's? We need his voice and his bad-boy stage presence."

"We can't look at this as, as a crisis. It's an opportunity," Will tried to calm his students down.
"For what? Further embarrassment and humiliation?"

"For welcoming our new member... Sam Evans!"

The door to the choir room opened revealing the blonde football player. His eyes immediately fell to the brunette athlete in front of him. 

Michelle had both of her eyebrows raised, interested at the fact that there was another person who wanted to join their dysfunctional and very chaotic family, risking their reputation in the line to sing show tunes and deal with the Diva that is Rachel Berry.

But she knew Sam, seeing as they usually shared a field since the soccer girls would be training at the other side of the field while the football players were training.