25: Britney/Brittany

Vocal Adrenaline ended up getting Sunshine, which Michelle encouraged because she knew her cousin didn't feel safe around Rachel.

Quinn and Santana had been trying to talk to Michelle for a week now, but she was good at avoiding people. Michelle would walk with Brittany, or with either Sab and Fids so they won't be able to talk to her.

So this is where they are now, in the choir room with Mitch in the middle of Mike and Brittany and Quinn and Santana were on either side of the choir room glaring at each other because Michelle was still ignoring them. 

They know they have to make up eventually since they were part of the unholy trinity and nothing will ever break that, and to be honest, none of them could take Michelle's cold shoulder, but that bruise on her cheek was a reminder to them every day of the horrible thing that happened out in the hallway.

They all watched as Mr. Schue write 'Cristopher Cross' on the board. "All right. Who can tell me who Christopher Cross is?"

"He discovered America." Michelle looked at Brittany and gave her a high-five, making the Blonde Cheeio grin beside her and high-five her best friend.

Mr. Schue chuckled and shook his head. "Close. He did write an iconic chart-topper- Sailing."

Kurt, who was sitting behind Britt and Mitch, shook his head as he looked at the board in horror. "I have a bad feeling about this lesson."

"Never heard of him. Don't want to hear about him." Tina agreed from beside him.

Mr. Schue all of the disappointed faces of his students, so he went on, trying to defend himself. "Now, some people think of the term "easy listening" as a bad thing but I'm gonna let this music speak for itself. You guys love Lady Gaga and the Rolling Stones and you guys are really good about putting it all out there but really good music can also be controlled and restrained. It doesn't have to attack an audience. It can let them come to you."

"How can you get caught between the moon and New York City? They're like a hundred miles apart." Finn asked the teacher in confusion.

Kurt looked at Finn before he raised his hand. "Mr. Schue, if I may, I think I speak for all of us when I say that it's not that we don't love the idea of spending a week on this silky-smooth adult contemporary. It's just that, as teens, this isn't the easiest music for us to relate to. However, there is a burgeoning Facebook campaign that has swelled to over five members. The ardent demand? That this week, at the fall homecoming assembly the McKinley High School Glee Club perform a number by- wait for it-"

Michelle turned her head in anticipation, to get a better hear of what this interesting campaign is asking them to perform.

"Ms. Britney Spears."

 At the name that came out of Kurt's lips, everyone in the room started nodding and cheering. "Yo, Spears is fierce, yo."-

But Mr. Schue, being the killjoy that he is, started disagreeing. "Sorry. Kurt. Kurt. Sorry. No. No. No. I don't think she's a very good role model."

"But, Mr. Schue, we kind of grew up with her. She's literally why I wanted to become a performer."

 "I don't want to do Britney." Britanny cut in on the conversation.

Michelle looked at her best friend confused because even she wanted to do Britney. "Why no Britney, Brittany?" Kurt asked.

"Because my name is also Britney Spears."

Everyone looked at each other confused. "What the hell is she talking about? My middle name is Susan. My last name is Pierce. That makes me Brittany S. Pierce. Brittany "Spierce. " I've lived my entire life in Britney Spears's shadow. I will never be as talented or as famous. I hope you'll all respect that I want Glee Club to remain a place where I, Brittany S. Pierce, can escape the torment of Britney Spears"