13: Sectionals

I watched Quinn pace around my room. She had been pacing back and forth because her feelings were Puck were surfacing but she also still wants Finn and it's just this whole complicated dilemma. "You know you are going to have to tell Finn that Puck is the real father right?"

Quinn shook her head and sat on my bed. "I will take this information to the grave. I don't care if this baby comes out with a fucking mohawk, Finn. Is. The. Father."

"Well, Finn also deserves to know the truth."

I watched her sigh and lean on the headboard, the situation obviously stressing her out. "I know I just... I'm scared."

"Hey, remember the song we sang to you? You could always lean on me. We all have your back."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was walking down the hallway with Brittney and Santana as we did a group call with the members of the New Directions besides Quinn, Rachel, Finn, and Puck. Santana's phone was placed between us since I don't have any of their numbers cause I barely used my phone anyway.

Santana: We just heard. Who told?

Artie: We assumed it was you.

Santana: Why would I do that?

I huffed the strand of hair that fell down my face as I listened in on what's happening. Turns out, Rachel was starting to get suspicious because when Quinn slipped yesterday, he went to his aid.

Dumb move on Puck's side honestly.

Kurt: To get back at Puck. Aren't you guys dating?

Santana: Sex is not dating.

Brittany: If it were, Santana and Michelle would be dating.

We stopped walking as we looked at Brittany in disbelief. "We haven't even fucked." I looked at Santana confused. "How does Britt know?"

"She's our best friend, she knows everything."

"You told her we fucked?"

"Might as well call it that."

I rolled my eyes and turned back in on the conversation 

Santana: Look, I don't want to rock the boat. Since Quinn got pregnant, I'm the top dog around here.

Mercedes: Hold up. Rachel's walking by.

We waited for a while as they greeted Rachel.

Mercedes: Hey, hot mama!

We waited for a few more seconds before started speaking again.

Mercedes: She's gone. Look, I know I screwed up telling all you guys about Quinn and Puck, and I feel really terrible about it

Michelle: I knew this before y'all bitches

Mercedes: but we cannot let Rachel figure this out. If she tells Finn, he's going to flip.

Kurt: And then, we really have no chance at sectionals.

We ended the call and I sighed, making my way to my locker, then turning back to my best friends, giving Santana a look.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have been avoiding Rachel since she decided to be a detective and put her nose up everyone's asses and it was honestly getting annoying. I walk down the hallway with my head held high when I was slammed into the locker. "Sup Rexy."