Chapter Three

Amati Tanaka
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

After she finished up those two, she headed back to Geto. He has the soldier he's been fighting with trapped in one of his Cursed Pets while he mindlessly scrolls on his phone.

The star plasma vessel and another girl are on the couch across from him, unconscious.

Amati slumps onto the couch beside Geto. "You beat them up?" He asks.

"Yup. I feel like I kinda went too far but... nah." She rests her back against his arm and opens her own phone. "Tell this guy to shut up." She points at the Group Q soldier without looking at him.

"Sorry! I said I'm sorry! I'll withdraw from the mission! I'll quit being a curse user too! Q as well of course! That's right! I'll go back to the country side and grow rice!"

Geto's Cursed Pet starts spewing random shit to annoy the soldier.

"Rice ain't bad." Amati says.

"Hmm? A curse user rice farmer... as if!" Geto rests his cheek on Amati's head and continues to check his phone.

"What can brats like you do! We have Vayer! Q's strongest soldier! You're all—"

"Hey." Geto interrupts and sits straighter. Amati turns and sees the photo on his phone. She laughs.

Geto shows the phone to the soldier. "Is this Vayer?"

"Huh?" The soldiers face goes pale as he sees the photo of Gojo with Vayer defeated behind him. He mumbles, "Yes, that's Vayer..."

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Satoru Gojo:

Later, Gojo returns and he carries Riko Amanai, the Star Plasma Vessel, and they start wondering what they should do to her.

"Should we take her to a doctor?" Gojo asks.

"If only Shoko were here..." Geto says.

Gojo looks down at Riko to find her eyes open. "Oh! You're awake."

Slap!

Amati and Geto snort in surprise and try to hold their laughter while Gojo puts his hand on his throbbing cheek. He just had to forget about his infinity.

"You jerk!" The girl, Riko says as she steps five meters away from them. "If you want to kill so badly, why don't you go first!"

"Hey Riko..." Geto puts on a nervous smile. "Don't worry, we're not here to abduct you."

"Liar! You look like a liar! And what's with those bangs?"

"Oi!" Amati snaps her fingers. "We saved you from those monsters. Trust us."

"Why would I trust someone with a flat chest like you?"

Amati seems offended despite knowing the 'flat chest' is far from the truth, and it's only her uniform that makes it seem that way. "What?"

The three grab Riko and deal with her together.

"P-please stop!" A new voice says.