Chapter Eleven

_February 3_
_Suguru Geto's 17th birthday_

Note: I kinda made a mistake hehehe. I thought the characters turned 18 in 2007 but Suguru and Satoru were actually 17.  So I wrote this chapter as if they were 18 and with all the story ideas I had in mind I forgot that I messed up the timeline. Can't exactly say cuz I'll spoil stuff, so if you're rereading, know that I changed their ages again and they're 17 here as they are in the original timeline 

Amati Tanaka:
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"Gojo." Amati whines.

"What?" He asks turning his head towards her.

"You ass!" She points to what he's doing, and when he looks back, he gasps.

"Whoops." He smiles.

"Birthday Happy." Shoko reads from behind Amati who makes Gojo take the whole thing down so he can place each letter in its correct position.

Amati sighs and looks around. Everything is almost ready.

The balloons Shoko blew are all in place, the ones full of helium stuck on the ceiling.

All the candies and sweets Amati ordered are placed decoratively on the table, and the special cake in the middle.

"Nanami!" Gojo yells. "Mind lending me a hand?" He asks as a few letters fall to the ground.

"Of course no." Nanami says as he sits on a couch.

"Shut it, Satoru." Amati tells him. "Nanami helped in almost everything."

"Aww." Gojo dramaticly whines. "What about you Ijichi?"

"Uh, sure!" He says nervously.

"Oiii! Ijichi don't bother!" Amati says. "Let Satoru do this one task alone."

"But, but—"

"Just do as I say." Amati gives a pouting Gojo a glare.

"Nanami! Look at this!" Haibara laughs, putting on a big nose and mustache mask.

Nanami gives a small smile. "There. You finally look like your true self."

Amati chokes and Haibara pouts.

"Will Yaga Sensei come?" Shoko asks.

Amati looks at her and shakes her head. "I don't think so. I invited him but he said that if he managed to finish his mission early, he'd come."

Shoko nods and blows one more balloon.

Once Gojo's done, they clean up and wait for Suguru to come back from the small mission they sent him on, which was to buy a few bottles of juice because they had none left. But of course That's just an excuse. The juice are for the birthday.

"I think he came!" Ijichi says, glancing out the window.

Amati's heart starts pounding. She quickly glances into the mirror and fixes her hair.

"You look amazing, Ami." Shoko appears behind her, smiling and helping with Amati's hair.

"Thanks, Sho." Amati smiles back at her. Shoko couldn't believe it first that Geto and Amati we're together when they first told her. She was really genuinely happy for them.

Amati looks at her reflection in the mirror one last time. No one is wearing their Jujutsu High uniforms. It's all casual clothes. Amati wears a green shirt with sleeves up to her elbows. It's not particularly fancy, but it's covered in beautiful little beads that make it look a special kind of fancy. She wears black pants and her hair is straightened with slight curls at the bottom.