Chapter Fifty Five

Amati Tanaka

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

_before Gojo cast his domain_

Her heart has been jumping up and down nonstop.

Satoru has been down there for too long; longer than he promised.

She's still wondering around the station, searching for anything that could lead her to the problem of this curtain, when she hears loud hard steps behind her.

"There you are." A familiar growling voice greets her.

"Ah so it's you again." She glares at the special grade monster over her shoulder.

"This time, I will not let you get away. Not until I bring you to my master."

She raises an eyebrow and turns around to face him, hand on the hilt of her sword. Master?

"So you don't plan to kill me?" She says.

"He does. I plan to break you before though."

She laughs. "How sweet." She pulls out her blade. "You're really pissing me off, and I swear I won't give up until I have you're disgusting head ripped out of your body. Even if that means I have to search the world to find you."

The curse smiles. "Let's see about that, special grade sorcerer."

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Satoru Gojo

"Gate open."

The box opens up into four corners, revealing an eye that stares into Satoru's soul.

He stares back, feeling hypnotized, lost... Trapped.

It's the prison realm...

Slowly getting back his senses, he starts to turn around, until he hears a voice come from behind him.

"Yo, Satoru."

That voice...

The voice he hasn't heard in a whole year... A voice in his nightmares or memories...

Could it be...

He looks over his shoulder, and the view he sees must not exist. It shouldn't be real.

He should be dreaming.

"It's been a while." Suguru smiles.

What stood there, was somebody who he killed last year with his own hands.

His best friend.

Suguru Geto.

He cant believe it. He just can't. Creating excuses in his brain was so much easier, and he starts asking,

Is he fake?

Is this some kind of transformation technique?

No. All those possibilities are rejected by his six eyes.

He's real. No matter how much Satoru doesn't want to believe that.

It all comes flowing in his brain. Three years of his youth, by his best friends side. Laughing and joking, going on missions, arguing then apologizing only to argue again...

Then last year, when he had to...

Satoru feels something close in on him, and before he could foresee it, the prison realm has captured him, using his shock to its advantage.