Chapter Thirty Two

Gojo Satoru:
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

After taking them to a Cursed Spirit instead, Nobara actually impressed him, Amati and Megumi with the way she killed it off.

That was Gojo's aim from the start. To see how crazy she is of being a student. If students don't have a little craziness in them, they aren't capable.

After escorting the little kid who was held captive by the Spirit, Gojo, Amati, and Megumi meet up with Yuji and Nobara.

"I guess having a heavier reason, doesn't necessarily make you more admirable." They hear Yuji say.

"Whatever! I thanked you, so you don't owe me anything! We're even!" Nobara tells him.

"Good work, guys!" Gojo tells them, waving as they walk over. "The kid was escorted home, so let's go eat."

"Beef steak!" Yuji aggressively suggests.

"Sushi!" Nobara suggests even more aggressive.

"We can't have two, so choose one." Gojo says, checking his phone for near restaurants.

"Beef steak is tastier!" Yuji says.

"Sushi is so much better!"

"Tanaka Sensei!" Yuji calls. "What would you pick?"

Amati thinks about it for a while. "If I pick... I'd choose beef steak. Raw fish isn't really my thing."

"Yes! Let's go, Gojo Sensei!" Yuji cheers.

"Whaaaaat?!" Nobara whines.

"Don't worry." Amati gives her a smile. "We're literally in Japan. We have plenty of sushi restaurants to eat from everyday."

"Ugh. I guess that's fine."

"Ok, then. I found a very popular restaurant near here that serves five stars beef steaks." Gojo says, showing them his phone screen.

They notice Megumi hasn't talked yet, and he's... pouting?

"What's wrong, Fushiguro?" Yuji asks.

"Nothing."

"Are you sulking 'cause you didn't get your turn?" Gojo smiles.

"Aww—What a kid..." Nobara chuckles.

"Megumi, if you want something else, I'd happily change the plan all together." Amati smiles.

"Sensei! Are you picking favorites?" Yuji asks.

"No..." she pats Megumi's shoulder. "Just that Megumi and I are best friends. Aren't we, Megumi?"

"Yes."

Gojo makes a dramatic gasp and clutches the shurt over his heart. "Betrayal as wide as the sun! Amati! I thought I was your best friend! And Megumi?! MEGUMI?!"

Megumi and Amati shrug.

"How dare you!"

Amati sticks her tongue out at him and puts an arm around Megumi's shoulder. "So Megumi. beef steak, sushi, or something else?"