Chapter Forty

Satoru Gojo

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

The alarm he set off starts ringing on 6:00 a.m Africa time. He hardly had any sleep because of the difference in time, but he's only here four about four days, so it's not much of a problem.

He looks to his left to see a sleeping Amati.

His heart skips a beat, knowing that they're actually sleeping together. He smiles, watching her breathe silently, her bun lose and her hair falling over her shoulder.

Satoru isn't an idiot. He knew she was awake when he touched her that day. But, with her being a good actor, he doubted himself and thought she was truly asleep, until the next days after where she acted nervous around him.

The way she freezes every time he gets close to her, touches her hair, or the way her heart starts pounding furiously when he tries his seductive moves...

He smiles as he watches her slowly open her eyes.

"Morning." He tells her.

Her eyes move to his, and just like he expected, her cheeks turn a beautiful shade of red.

She sits up quickly, brushing her hair out of her face. "Good morning." She says without looking at him.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks.

She shoots him a glare. "I think I have bruises."

"Ah... Well yeah sorry for that... But blame it on the time change and humid air which caused me to stress in my sleep."

"Yeah yeah." Amati sighs and gets up, stretching her arms.

Satoru purses his lips at the view of those tight pajamas. When people call Amati fire... well that isn't a lie at all.

"What are you looking at?" Amati snaps him back to reality. He embarrassingly looks up from her behind to the eyes looking at him from over her shoulder.

He smiles innocently. She glares harder.

"We better go. I told Yuta to meet us in a cafe at 7." Gojo says as he gets out of bed.

"Alright. You get ready first while I make us coffee." Amati yawns.

When Gojo readies himself, he finds a cup of coffee waiting for him. "You put extra sugar?" He asks.

"Of course." Amati says, taking a sip of her own coffee as she watches the television.

Gojo sits beside her and puts his feet up on the table before them. "The coffee is delicious. Definitely the best one I've had in so long."

"You're just saying that to be nice."

"I'm serious." And he is. "I'll always ask you to make me coffee from now on."

"Well, I'm thankful for the compliment, but make your own coffee Satoru." Amati takes the last sip of hers and stands up. "I'll get ready."

Satoru watches her head into the bathroom. He puts his cheek in his palm and sighs. Despite Satoru being... Satoru, is it really a surprise that he doesn't know what the hell to do next?

Sometimes he feels like he just wants to hold her close. Times where he feels he wants to touch her and never stop. Times where his lips were too close with the desire of kissing hers.

Yes. Satoru Gojo, the one and only, doesn't know what to do next and he is lost.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。