//New Years Special Chapter//

Amati Tanaka

"YOU IDIOT!" She yells at him. "I SWEAR YOU HAVE A THING GOING ON WITH MY DOUGH!"

Gojo, still in his pajamas, like Amati, nibbling on Amati's cookie dough, smiles the most adorable smile.

Amati would have taken pictures of him if she wasn't so angry.

"But they're so yummyyyy..." He nibbles on them some more, his voice muffled.

"I should just give up on cookies." Amati groans, but continues her cookie making anyway.

Amati and Satoru invited the first years and second years, Nanami, Shoko, Yaga Sensei, and Ijichi for celebrating New Years with them.

And Amati is pressured with all the stuff she has to do, while this idiot is making it all worse.

"Satoru, bring me chocolate chips." She orders.

"Yes, milady."

When she finishes the trays and finally puts them in the oven--after chasing Satoru around the whole fucking house of course--she turns around only to be hit by a pillow.

She almost falls back, but regains her balance by holding onto the counter and sends her deathly glare at that smiling idiot. "What was that for!"

"Pillow fight?" He asks.

He tries attacking her, but she jumps out of his reach, walking backwards to avoid his approaching figure. "Hell no, Satoru. Put that awa--ah!" She dodges his attack. "Ah, you know what?" She puts her hand out, a pillow hitting her palm, making Satoru grin.

Like children, they start a battle of pillow fights, and it was all fun and games until--

"DONT." Amati hits him. "USE." Another hit. "YOUR." Three hits. "INFINITY YOU INSUFFERABLE CHEATER!" A billion more hits.

Satoru is laughing. "You look so cute when you're angry." He pinches her cheek.

"You're not fun at all! Pull down your infinity!"

Satoru sighs. "Fine--oof!" He says the moment Amati takes the advantage to hit his head with her pillow.

"HAHA!" Amati jumps in victory.

"Oh you'll pay for that!" Gojo laughs, fixing his pillow in hand and chasing Amati around the kitchen.

Due to all the hits and attacks, the pillows rip in places, letting out fluffy balls of cotton everywhere.

"Fix those cotton balls a little and you'll look like Santa." Amati chuckles, pointing at his face.

"You fix 'em too and you'll be my Mrs. Clause." He winks.

"Ugh you can't be cheesy with that!"

"I can be cheesy with everything." He attacks her and she shields with her poor almost empty pillow.

"You're so cleaning this up with me." She tells him, trying to shove him off.

"Hehhhh?! It's not my fault pillows rip easily!"

"Uhhh..." A new voice says.

The air turns cold, and Satoru and Amati both turn their heads slowly to the side and their faces lose color.

Yuji, Megumi, Nobara, Shoko, and Yaga Sensei, all standing there, watching them childishly play with pillows and leaving the worst mess of all.

"How'd you get it?" Amati squeaks.

"The door wasn't locked, dimwits." Shoko tells them.

"I am so disappointed..." Yaga Sensei sighs.

"I'm sorry, Sensei..." Amati begins to bow, but Gojo pulls her up by the back of her pajama's shirt.