Chapter Fifty Two

Amati Tanaka

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Today, being Sunday, Amati didn't have any classes to teach, and instead used the advantage to ready the house (especially the bedroom) for Satoru's return.

She was more than excited, but tried not to let it show as she called the first years and told them they'll be going to a nearby cafe near 8:00 p.m, which is the time Satoru would be arriving to Tokyo.

As the day stretches on, Amati readies herself and takes a "special" shower, because yes... Tonight she won't dare wait much longer.

When she wears her clothes, she hops in the car and picks up the first years and drives to the cafe.

"Do we have to go at this time, Sensei?" Nobara asks.

"Satoru will be arriving soon at the airport, so yes."

"Can't wait to see Gojo Sensej again!" Yuji says. "I bet he got us souvenirs."

Amati smiles, recalling yesterday when Satoru sent her a billion messages asking what manga Yuji likes, and what fashion Nobara prefers, and what music Megumi listens to.

They arrive at the cafe and head inside, the air cold and windy. They don't order anything until they make sure Satoru arrives.

"So... How's..." Megumi awkwardly tries to ask a question. "How's your relationship with Gojo Sensei?"

Amati gives a surprised look, surprised at why Megumi is asking such a question. "It's great."

"Describe it, Sensei." Nobara tells her. "If he's being an ass, just tell us."

Amati laughs. "Don't worry. I've never been cared for like this before. We both love each other and trust each other. He's there for me whenever I need him, so what more do I need? Though he could be an ass sometimes, not gonna lie."

Ding!

Amati glances at her phone.

Satoru💜: meet me in the park nearby

Her eyes widen as she reads the notification on her screen.

He's here.

"I'll be right back. Gotta do something quick." She tells the students and stands up, heading outside.

She hurries to the park, checking her phone every few seconds in case he sent a new message. She ignores the wind as it slaps her face, and just focuses on the excited feeling in the pit of her stomach.

She reaches the park and looks around trying to spot him.

And right there, underneath a tree, clothed in a jacket, not wearing neither a blindfold nor glasses, sands Satoru, giving her the biggest smile ever.

He opens his arms and she smiles back, running and throwing herself on him, almost knocking both of them to the ground. He laughs as he twirls her in the air while hugging her tightly to him.

They pull apart to make sure both are really there before they pull each other into a deep kiss that takes back all the hours they haven't kissed in the last few days.

They part and look each other in the eyes. "Finally, finally, finally." Amati tightens her grip around his neck and hugs him tightly, breathing in the scent of him.

"It feels like a year." Gojo whispers, spoiling her neck with kisses.

"Don't you ever leave on business trips again, unless I'm with you."

Gojo laughs. "Don't worry, this is the last time."

Amati feels his hands do something at the back of her neck, and she pulls away to see a beautiful silver necklace with a purple amethyst in the middle resting on her chest. Around the amethyst are the words: Amati and Satoru, forever.

She smiles with all her heart, lifting the amethyst a little higher so she can see it better. "This is beautiful."

"Whoops, not done yet." He says, taking her hand and sliding a ring on her ring finger.

Amati's eyes widen, but before she could say anything, Gojo has already started speaking.

"I know we're together, Amati. But I still haven't made anything official. This isn't some kind of marriage proposal, because I know neither of us are ready for that, but, will you stay with me, for the rest of our lives?" He asks her, foreheads against each other.

She's a little speechless to say the least.  Her heart is thundering in her chest, her emotions are chaotic.

But one thing is clear in her brain. As clear as the sun.

She's in love with the man before her. And she wants to stay with him forever, till infinity, and nothing could ever stop her.

She smiles and puts a hand on his cheek. "I'm with you, Satoru. Always and forever."

He smiles and kisses her hard, hard and promising. "You will live the best life ever. I promise I will make you happy, and will never hurt you in any way." He says against her.

"You don't have to promise me anything. No matter what, I trust you and will never leave you." She tells him, pulling away from the kiss and taking his hand. "The first years are waiting for us. We'll continue this talk at home."

"Alright." He grins, kissing her lips one last time for this hour.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"You what?!" Nobara asks Satoru, her eyes wide and unbelieving.

"Yup. Told Ijichi to put them by your room, so when you go back you can see them."

"Wait wait wait. You actually bought me dresses and clothes?!"

Amati smiles. "Well ask me. He sent a billion pictures to me, and all of them were clothes and dresses."

"Wow." Nobara smiles. "I'm actually grateful, thank you Sensei."

Gojo smiles. "And Yuji, I got you a collection of all the best mangas. Told Ijichi to also place them by your room."

"Woah! Seriously Sensei?" Yuji asks.

Gojo nods. "Anything for my favorite students." He looks at Megumi. "New music and headphones are waiting for you also by your room." He smiles, putting his chin in his hand and taking a sip from his drink.

Megumi has a problem with showing gratitude, it's actually cute. "Uh... Thank you." He manages.

"No problem." Gojo grins, leaning back.

"What about Tanaka Sensei?! Did you get her anything?" Nobara asks, eyeing Satoru.

Satoru gives her a look, "Two full suitcases."

Amati actually blushes. "WHAT?!"

Gojo laughs. "Couldn't help it."

"That's too much!"

"Just sit back. I told you I'll spoil you so bad. Let me do my thing."

"Two suitcases..." Nobara and Yuji say at the same time.

When they finish their drinks, Satoru and Amati drop the students back to Jujutsu High, and head back home.

All the while, Amati's stomach is in her throat, both nervous and excited.

The moment they step in, Gojo has her pinned against the wall, mouth on hers, tongue sliding inside. Amati tries not to break the kiss as she pulls him upstairs and into his room, ready for the night that awaits them both.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

People, I'm even more excited for next chapterrrrrr!!!!

Mature content aheaaaaddddd so beware y'all 👁👄👁

⭐️💬⬆️