Chapter Forty Three

A long chapter awaits you.

A long special chapter my people 😌 This is what you've all been waiting for
________

Satoru Gojo

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Nope.

He won't get that image out of his head any time soon.

It was hilarious, really. When she was so lost in thought and came out in nothing but a towel that hardly covered anything. He smiles and a blush creeps over his cheekbones and the tops of his ears. He found it cute when she didn't realize it at first, and then the fact hitting her hard that she ran back inside.

He almost laughed his head off at that. But, something inside him sparked.

Upon seeing her flushed cheeks from the shower heat, her bare body, her tied up wet hair, her clueless face expression...

That spark inside of him made one thing clear.

He wants her.

He wants her in every way possible.

And he won't let anything stop him.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Amati Tanaka:

She wakes up somewhere near 3:45 a.m. She slept at 8:15, which means she slept for seven hours and a half.

She was still a little sleepy though, so she flips on her other side to change position in attempt to sleep again, but finds herself literally nose to nose with Satoru.

His arm is draped over her, while his other arm acts like a second pillow for his head.

Blood flows quick in her face and she tries to pull away, but Satoru starts shifting in his sleep.

She panics silently, not wanting him to wake up and see them in this position.

But...

Well...

Now that she is in this position... It's not like Amati hates to savor a perfect moment.

She closes her eyes and savors the heavy weight of his arm over her waist, and the slight tickle of his warm breath on her face.

The minty smell of him, the warmth of him, the feel of him...

She opens her eyes and gazes at his face. Her eyes trail over his beautiful face. She wants to touch his perfect cheekbones, his jawline, his lips, his hair. She always told herself that feelings were always going to break her. People will break her. Love will break her.

But it's such an unfair life. When she needs her emotions controlled the most, she forgets what control is all about.

Especially when Satoru is around.

She doesn't know how much time has passed but she slowly withdraws from his arm and gets out of bed. She starts packing her stuff in the suitcases and makes sure everything in the room is in it's right place.

Beep, beep, beep!

The alarm goes off, causing Satoru to sleepily open his eyes. "Did I have to plan a whole day?" He mumbles, turning the alarm off. "Can we just sleep?"

"Come on, Satoru." Amati throws one of his shirts at his face. "Get up. You said we're supposed to leave soon, so up you go."

He sighs and forces himself out of bed. "Fine."