Chapter Seven

Amati Tanaka
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

After Amati and Geto's moment, they headed back to the hotel, took a dip in a pool, all five together.

Though Gojo and Riko wouldn't stop teasing Amati and Geto, Kuroi however was genuinely happy for them and didn't stop congratulating.

"But please, I don't want to wake up at nights to the sound of a creaking bed." Gojo said.

Amati's face heated and Geto splashed water at Gojo to shut up.

After a fun game of truth or dare, they were all tired at the fun day they just had and decided to take a good long rest before returning to Tokyo.

Geto kissed Amati a few times before they went into their different rooms, leaving Amati feeling like a fluffy cloud.

She literally skipped inside the room and Riko and Kuroi laughed at her giddiness.

Once all dressed for sleep, she snuggles in her bed, smiling too much for her cheeks sake.

"How did it feel, Amati?" Kuroi asks, also in her bed.

Riko is already snoring.

Amati turns over to look at the ceiling, hugging the blanket over her chest. "It makes your stomach clench. You feel so high, and... new. It's probably the best I've felt for so long..." she looks over to Kuroi. "Have you ever felt it, Kuroi?"

She smiles but shakes her head. "No..."

"I hope you will soon." Amati smiles.

"Me too."

And they both fall into a deep tired sleep.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Escort Day 3
(Day of the Merger)
15:00
Tokyo Jujutsu High In the Foothills of Mount Mushiro

Side note: AJSHDUHCHX TOJIII YALL TOJI SIMPS WHERE ARE YAAAANot so fun fact: I hated Toji at first, when he attacked the second years

Not so fun fact: I hated Toji at first, when he attacked the second years. But then👁👄👁 yup I became a simp. But... but... I still would never forgive him for a few things he did but oh well simping is so hard😩
_________________________

"Everyone. We can take it easy for a bit now. We're inside Jujutsu High's barrier." Geto tells them once they step inside.

Amati who can't stop feeling her thunderous heart beat every time Geto speaks, sighs in relief at his words.

"What a relief!" Riko says, speaking Amati's thought.

"Yes..." Kuroi says.