The past

"Can you be anymore IRRESPONSIBLE!? Or selfish and annoying!?"

A blue haired male was yelling at me while I was doing paper work.

"Nasch.. I appreciate it if you could not yell.."

Naschs eyes widen kinda hurt at those words, they were so cold to him.

"I'm just saying!! You need to act more like a queen!! Than a- hard working child!!"

I sighed and got up from my seat and started walking towards the door when suddenly Nasch grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, his body was basically on top of mine now.

"Who said you could leave?"

I stared into naschs ocean eyes that met my (e/c) eyes
I pulled my arm away and turned around and walked towards the door

"I'll be in the garden.."

I walked out leaving Nasch standing there frustrated.

As I was on my way to the garden I bumped into a grey haired male.

"Oh I'm sorry your majesty!"

He helped me up and bowed as an apology. I laughed at the behavior.

"No need to be sorry dumon! It was my fault i wasn't looking"

Dumon raised up and raised a eyebrow in confusion

"B-but-.. You never accept a apology let alone accept the fact you caused something!"

I looked at dumon. My face slightly changed.

"Guess I have a change of heart!.." you continued to walk to the garden.

Dumon P.O.V
After y/n left I went to nasch.When I arrived I noticed nasch was upset.

"You alright, nasch?"

He looked up at me and shot up from his seat.

"Y-yeah.. I'm fine-"
"Let me guess.. another fight with y/n?"

Nasch sighs and nods

"Why don't you tell her how you really feel nasch? I'm sure she would change.."
"There's no point dumon!- Shes already my queen.. Even if I did show emotion I'm sure she wouldn't change..-"

Dumon shakes his head and grabs Naschs arm

"We're going to the garden-"

Nasch tried to pull away from dumon but couldn't, but suddenly dumon stopped as a commoner came up to nasch

"H-hello!!"

The commoner hide her face behind her scarlet red hair

"is there something wrong?"

Nasch said with a calm face

"N-no!- it's just.. I really admire you and-.."

the girl moved dumon out the way and her lips pressed against Naschs

Your P.O.V
I was on my way to the garden when I saw a commoner running in a hurry.

Curious, I followed the commoner she wasn't hard to lose since she stood out with her scarlet red hair. I continue to follow her until she met nasch and dumon, I hid behind a pillar and witnessed everything. Nasch pushed her away and was yelling at her.

It felt like my face darkened. Apparently dumon had noticed me.

"Y/n!-"

nasch stopped yelling at the girl and went towards you

"Y/n- S-she kissed me! I swear!"

My face was still dark. I felt a pair of lips touch mine. It felt like my face light up.

I then realized it was nasch who kissed you. I had returned the kiss and he stopped to let you breathe and the girls face darkened and dumon escorted her away from me and nasch.

"Listen y/n-.. I'm sorry for what I said before-.."

I smiled at the blue haired male and kisses his cheek.

"It's alright!"

A few weeks later me and nasch got into another argument.

"I HATE YOU Y/N WHY CANT YOU JUST NOT BE IN MY LIFE!?"

My face darken at naschs words and he realizes what he had said.

"Wait- y/n"

I looked away from nasch and ran out the palace. Leaving the city. I found myself standing near an edge. An edge that led to the vast beautiful ocean.

'Jump.. just do it.. It won't matter- he doesn't care. He doesn't love you'

I listened to the voice and fell into the ocean, slowly sinking into the ocean. My eyes feeling heavy. My lungs filling with water. I was drowning.

Before my eyes closed I saw a figure jump into the water and grab me. It was too late. I was dead by then.