Astral world?-

You disappear into a portal and appear in astral world. 'What is this place? Is it astral world..? It has to be- it's not like barian world, and I was just in the human world-' You look around at the edge of astral world 'Is this.. a beach? Why is it so.. so lifeless-?' You walk along the beach and see that Yuma was here too "Yuma!!" Yuma turns around to see you running towards him "B/n?!- How did you get here!?" "I have no idea- a portal just opened up and I ended up here-" Yuma looked you confused and shocked, he doesn't remember you going through the portal with him. "Cmon- let's find astral" You were confused by what he said but went along with it, you were curious about the vines on the ground and you touched them, they turned a nice bright dark green and Yuma did the same as well. "That's odd.. it's like- they come to life once we touch them..- is something.. draining the energy here?" You and Yuma continued to touch the vines but once you got closer to the worlds city a guardian appeared and tries to kill you both "WHAT THE HECK!? WHAT IS THAT!?!!" Yuma yelled as you both ran away from the guardian and was saved by rainbow kurro. (If that's not the name imma sound dumb as shit- ;-;) rainbow kurro takes you and Yuma to a under water cave that leads into the city where you both find the people of astral world. "Hello.. who are you?" "We are the people of astral world.. we have come to ask you to help us" you and Yuma were confused but after a while of explaining you guys understood what had to be done. A little boy comes up to you and tugs on your shirt "Oh.. hello!" The boy stares at you "You're from barain world.. right? You're the queen of that world!" Yumas eyes widened "What!?" You look at Yuma and then back at the little boy "That's correct.. how do you know that?" The boy shrugged and pat him, it was like the life inside him came back, his cracks went away and it was like he was a new person. The boy hugged you "We have to go.. but we'll be back, alright?" Everyone nodded and you and Yuma left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that it was short- I'm like dying in school and with it being the end of the year and tests- it's just making me freak out a bit but yeah! I promise that they'll be longer-