The dragon tamer

You and the dragon tamer went to your office and he closed the door behind you two "So, what's the matter, mizael?-" mizar sighed and walked towards you "You know.. You have a bounty on your head.. right?" Your eyes widened "A bounty?-.. Who'd place a bounty on me!?" "I don't have a clue.. but I recommend staying out of sight that or being in your human form.." You sigh and turn into your past human form and mizars eyes widen "Y-you were the queen..- You ruled with nasch!?" "Shhh!! Keep it down! No one knows other than dumon and vector.. and well now you, but still! Stay quiet.. nasch doesn't know"
Mizar looks at you and he sighs "Alright..-" "Hey.. I have an idea-..! What if we pretend to date so it's not as obvious?-" "Wh-what!?- Date you!? The queen of barians!!?" Mizar continued to freak out and yell, you pressed your lips against his and pulled away "Will you be quiet now?-" mizar could feel a slight blush roll in and he brushed it off "Fine.. But it's only since you are the queen and I must protect you" You pat mizar and went to your desk and filled out the paper work. "Do you need help?" You look up to see dumon in the door way "Dumon! Hello! And I'm fine but you can help if you'd like" Dumon smiled and turned into his human form and helped you with papers "And this is for- vector correct?" "Mhm, and mizar can you take this to Alito and girag?" Mizar nods and picks up the papers, mizar and dumon leave your office to deliver the paper work when you heard a knock 'That was fast..' "Come in!" Mizar entered the room and came by your side. "Oh mizael- you came back early" "Well, I mean Alito and girag were fighting like usually so I just sat it down near them." You stood up and pat mizar "You seem tired.." You hug mizar and he flinched and hugs you back "I'm fine-.. Just.. yeah- I guess I am tired.." You rub his back "Oh my poor dragon tamer~" Mizar felt his face turn red and figured out that you were pretending, so he played along "Oh well my queen, I am tired for loving you I guess~" You felt a slight blush come along your face, you brush it off and pull away from mizar and kiss his nose "Well why don't you get some rest? I'll be fine" mizar sighs and goes towards your bed and lays down and falls asleep 'Well.. that seemed easy, didn't think he would actually listen' You heard a knock at the door, you go to the door and open it to see nasch standing there "Oh hello! Did you need something?" You said trying to block mizar from naschs view "Uhm, yeah.. I was wondering if you needed help with your paper work since I saw mizar and dumon come from your office" Nasch looked around behind you and noticed mizar on your bed asleep. "What's mizael doing..? On your bed..?" "Oh!- he was tired and I just told him to get some rest!" Nasch continued to stare at mizar and he grabbed your hand and took you to his office, obviously it was neat and clean, wouldn't be surprised since it is nasch, he pinned you to the wall again "You know y/n.. I can feel it.." You looked away from nasch and before he could do anything there was a knock at his door "One second!" Nasch let you go and opened the door and saw dumon "Hey dumon!-" You waved at him and he did the same, you immediately left naschs office and went to yours, mizar was awake when you arrived "Whered you go?.." You sigh and sit next to mizar and lay your head on his shoulder "Just to get some fresh air.. You feelin better?" Mizar nods and lays his head on yours and rubs your arm "You alright..? This is in unfamiliar behavior.." No response, mizar looked at you to see that you fell asleep on his shoulder, he hesitated and put you on his lap and your head on his chest, he then kissed your head "I promise I'll protect you.. my queen"