The two warriors

You woke up to see mizar and dumon working on some paper work for you, you sat up and yawned "Look who's finally awake~" You turned to see vector sitting across from you "You all three have been here?-" They nod "You did fall asleep for a whole day, we grew worried and stayed with you until you woke up-" You looked at dumon surprised that you were asleep for a whole day. "I-im sorry about that-" you slapped yourself in the head and went to your desk, you Pat dumon and mizar and then went and Pat vector "You guys can stop or do something else- I'm gonna visit the two warriors, alright?" They nod and you left your office, on the way there you turned into your normal human form and walked into Alito and girags office to see they were training "Hello! My warriors!" They both turned to you and bowed "Hello our queen" they both said as they rose "Is there something wrong?" Alito seemed a bit concerned "No, no there's nothing wrong! I was just wondering if you'd be ok if I trained with you two!" Girag and Alito looked at each other and then nodded at you, a few hours later after training you let out a sigh "Are you ok, b/n?" Girag seemed a little worried and grabbed you a water and handed it to you "Heh, I'm fine Girag, just taking a break" you pat him and drink some of the water. Alito looked at you and hugged you "What was that for?" "O-oh- well you've been so nice to us and everything, you seemed like you needed a hug!" Alito said with a smile and you smiled at him "Alright, let's continue shall we?" They nod and you guys go back to training. At the end you and Alito went outside and watched the sunset "I never had so much fun with other barians in so long!! That was amazing Alito! We should hangout more!" You lightly punched Alitos arm in a friend way and he smiled "Yeah, we should, who knew you can be so much fun!" You laugh a bit and yawn "You tired?" You look at Alito and put your head on his shoulder "No, I'm fine!" Alito flinched at your actions and hesitated then pat you. Girag then came out and sat next to you "You alright b/n?" You pat girag and nod "Thank you guys again for such a great day!" They both smile at you "Well.. I should get going, I'll see you tomorrow, b/n and girag!" Alito got up and walked back inside "Guess it's just us huh?" Girag frantically stood up and stuttered "I- I have a thing t-to do!" He then left you there, alone. You chuckle as he trips and falls at the door way and got up immediately and went inside, you layed down and looked at the stars 'Oh nasch.. Whyd you change..? Who made you like this? Was it because of my death back then?' You had million of thoughts going through your mind, you felt your eyes get heavy and you fall asleep "Hey uh b/n-" Alito looked down to see you were asleep, he picked you up and took you inside "She fell asleep huh?" Alito nodded at girag "Our office?" Alito nodded and they brought you to their office and set you down on a bed, they both lightly rub your head "Night, night, queen.." They both sighed and left you in the room and went back to training.