The human world

You wake up in an alleyway, it was morning and you turned into your human form 'Where am I? This-.. I'm in the human world!' You walked out of the alleyway and bumped into someone "Hey! Watch were you're going!" You looked up and it was a pink and blue haired kid with a another person standing with them, well floating, you rubbed your head and got up "Well, sorry- I totally expected you to come from the corner" you were sarcastic and Yuma realized you were wearing his schools uniform "Oh, you're the new kid, right?" You looked at him confused "What are you talking about?" Yuma pointed at your outfit "You're wearing my schools uniform- so I figured you were new!" You looked down and realize you were wearing the school uniform, you cursed under your breath and looked at Yuma. "Can you show me around? I'm new to heartland, I don't really know where everything is-" Yuma smiled and nodded "Sure!" Yuma grabbed your hand and pulled you to the school and brought you to his friends "Hey guys! We have a new member!" Yumas friends looked at you and waved "That's Tori, then that's bronk, that's flip, this is caswell, this is rio and that's shark!" You looked at rio and shark, they looked at you too 'aren't they.. nasch and Marin?' Shark walked towards you and stares into your (e/c) eyes. You felt yourself get hot "I-is there something wrong?" You stuttered a bit and shark backed off "No, you just seemed familiar" 'He doesn't remember me?' "Guys- we're late!" Tori grabbed your arm while everyone else got to class "Just stay with us and you'll be fine!" You nodded, soon enough it was duel period, everyone was there "Hey, question! What's your name?" You turned to see rio smiling at her "O-oh, I'm.." 'What do I say..? Do I tell them my b/n or my actual name.?' "Hello? My sister asked you a question, brat" You looked to see shark, he seem frustrated and annoyed "Rude.. Never thought the leader of the barians would be rude to his queen.." you whispered under your breath, but shark heard what you said and ignored it "Anyways! I'm b/n, nice to meet you!"  Rio and sharks eyes widened, they ignored it but were suspicious of you "Oh well it's nice to meet you b/n!" "No it's not.." Shark sighed and turned away "I'm leaving" Shark left and rio followed him but before she did she said "Sorry for him, he's just like that" You smiled at her and waved bye to her. Yuma then came from behind you and scared you "BOO!" "GAH! HEY!" Yuma laughed at you "Sorry, b/n, it was the perfect chance for me to scare you" You and the others talked for the rest of the day. When school was over you saw that mizar was looking out at the ocean, you went up to him and hugged him "Boo!" Mizar flinched and turned to see you "B/n!? You're ok!" "You know mizael, b/n?" You looked at Yuma and nodded "Yep! Me and him are great friends!" Those words hurt you a bit and him, but you both knew that you loved nasch, you both brushed it off and continued to talk to each other and the rest of the gang "Hey b/n, where are you from if you're new to heartland?" Your eyes widened at Yumas question "Uhm-" "Theyre from ( Idk where ;-; )!" Mizar answered for you and Yuma was a bit confused "Oh- well why didn't you say so?" You and mizar sighed and looked at one another and smiled. Maybe the human world isn't so bad, it seemed pretty normal and fun, other than some of the things they do but other than that it was interesting and fun!
The thing is, how'd you get here, and can you get back to barain world?