Welcome back..

You wake up to see that you were in the human world again, and this time you were still in a hospital tho, you looked out the window and saw that everyone was coming inside. 'Are they coming to visit me..? How'd did I even get here!?' You sat there and thought for awhile when you remembered that you fell asleep in astral world and that the people must've brought you back to the human world, suddenly your thoughts were interrupted when you heard a knock at your door. "Come in!!" It was the gang, they did come to visit you, immediately Shark came up to you and hugged you tightly "DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN YOU IDIOT!!" You could tell he was crying and upset that you went missing, you were surprised he showed emotions to you. You hugged him and rubbed his back "Heh.. I won't!" You look over to see mizar and vector "Welcome back my queen.." Mizar was happy to see you were ok, so was everyone else! After awhile of talking to them the nurse came in and said you could go home. You were excited and immediately got up from your bed and jumped up and down in excitement "I can go home!!" You then realized you had to change and turn to everyone "Get out! I have to change!!" You push them out and shark stopped at the door before you could push him out all the way "Hold on there.." You looked at him and he looked at you, he hesitated and then kissed you. You had returned the kiss and then pushed him out "Idiot.." you smiled and closed the door and then changed. Once you changed you ran outside and so did Yuma "I bet you can't beat me y/n!" You laugh and accept Yumas challenge. Man it felt great for you to be back in the human world, even though your real home was barain world.. but maybe.. you can take a break and relax in the human world for awhile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes- another short chapter- ok- don't judge me ;-;