The bounty

When you nodded nasch walked over to you and Marin left, but before she left she said this "Don't do anything stupid nasch~" You and nasch felt your faces get red and you both yelled at her "SHUT UP MARIN!!" Marin laughed and left you two there, after a while it was silent. "So.. you've heard of the bounty on your head, correct?" "Y-yeah..?" "Who's even trying to protect you?" You stayed silent and nasch cupped your face and pulled it to his "Do you want me to protect you?" You felt the blush on your face get bigger and nasch noticed, he smirked and leaned closer "Is that a yes~? My queen~?" You turned away from nasch and he quietly chuckled "I-it's fine... Mizael agreed to protect me-" naschs face darkened you turned to see that he was upset "Aww, is someone jealous~?" Naschs face lighten up and you saw a slight blush roll in "I- no! I'm not, I just feel I can do a better job at protecting you than that- dragon tamer." You smirked at nasch and pat him. "It's fine, you can protect me to when mizael isn't around." Nasch looked up at you  surprised "I can?" You nodded your head, nasch hugged you and pulled away immediately in embarrassment "I- sorry b/n" you smile and hug him and pat him "It's fine!" He flinched and smiled back "Are you hungry or anything? I kinda- just took you before we had breakfast" you nod, he gets up and puts his hand out, you take it and you guys walk to the dinning hall, once you reached it and went in mizar, dumon, and vector immediately came up to you but nasch blocked you before they reached you "Can you move nasch? We're concerned.." mizar definitely seemed concerned, you moved from behind nasch and all three barians hugged you, you flinched and hug them back "I'm fine guys, nothing happened." Suddenly you got pulled away from them and felt a knife at your neck, it was the commoner "HEY! GET OFF ME" she raised the knife closer to your neck, cutting it just a little bit "Listen, you all will not interfere with my plans, or she's dead" they all hesitated and stayed there "I'll be fine guys.. I promise" The commoner brought you out of the dinning hall, still having the knife to your neck "Let me guess? You're- Mika huh?" Her eyes widened "How-" "Oh! Your bright green hair gave it away!" She looked at her hair and sighed "Whatever! At least Kate can finish you off" 'Kate..? Is it that scarlet red haired girl?' You were interrupted by Mika throwing you to the ground in front of the exact commoner you were thinking about "Kate.." the commoner looked down at you and stepped on your head "Hello, b/n~" You immediately shot up, making Kate lose her balance and fall "Know your place.. Fool" The words were cold and aggressive to her, Mika grabbed you and put the knife to your neck again, but this time you grabbed the knife and jumped over her, you stood behind her flipping the knife "You know, I was really fond of you, I appreciated everything you did, especially when me and nasch ruled in the past." Both of their eyes widened "Your- Y/n"
You nodded and held the knife to mikas neck "You were really a great assistant.. but I guess, all good things come to an end, huh?" You cut mikas neck, the blood splattered on your clothes and face, Kate backed away and you stared at her "You listen here, you can't say anything, or you're next" You throw the knife next to her head and leave, heading back to your office, there waiting for you was mizar.