Saving astral and stuck in astral world

After awhile you and Yuma find astral and the guardian appears in front of you both. "Eliphas.." your words were so cold and eliphas could tell "Eliphas..? Is that him.." You nod your head and you and Eliphas stare at one another the whole time. You activate your (f/c) duel disk and your eye changes to your (f/c) "I challenge you Eliphas!!" He scoffs "Like a mortal like you can defeat me!" You laugh and turn into your barian form "I'm no mortal, Eliphas!!" "The queen of barians!?- How'd you get here!!?" You ignored his question and summon night guard slither and summon another one. "Come out number 120! Galaxy eyes nightmare dragon!" Yuma then summoned his number and Eliphas summoned his monster. (I'm bad at duels- so let's just time skip- ;-;) You won the duel and astral and Yuma were reunited, after a few seconds you remember the people of astral world. "I'll be back yuma- you two can go back home" Even tho you knew you couldn't get home since your powers didn't work you stayed behind still. Astral and Yuma left as you went to look for the people of astral world "Hello?.." The little boy that you saw earlier came up to you "You're back!" He hugs you and you smile "Of course I did!!" The boy smiled at you and dragged to rest of his people. "She's back everyone!!" They all turned towards you and cheered "Alright guys! Get into a circle and hold one another's hand ok?" They did what you said and before it was complete you held two people's hands and it transferred all the energy to one another. After awhile you let go and fell to your knees "Are you ok!?" The little boy came up to you "Y-yeah.. I'm fine bud" You smiled at the boy and he was still worried about you "Ok.." You tried to get up and two people helped you up "Thanks.." They nod, "We can't thank you enough for all that you've done.." you smile at the girl when suddenly you fall to your knees again, your eyes slowly closing "Stay awake! Don't fall asleep! Please!!" The little boy begged you to stay awake, you tried but your eyes got so heavy you just couldn't anymore. You passed out right then and there... Soon enough a few weeks past and you wake up in a hospital room 'Am I home..? Is this the human world-?' You looked out the window to see that you were still in astral world.. you sighed and heard a knock at the door "Come in!" It was the little boy "Oh hello there..!" The boy looked at you, worried "Heh.. I'm ok buddy" you rubbed the boys head and he smiles, you pick him up and set him on your lap "What's your name?" The boy looked down "I-..Idk.." you were sad to hear that he doesn't know his own name "How about I name you?-" The boy looked at you excited and smiled "Really!? I would love that!!" You smiled at the boy "How about... dream?" The boy nodded his head "But why that one?" "Oh well when I look at you, you remind me of a dream, a world of possibilities and I'm sure you can make many possibilities in the future!" You smiled at the boy and he did the same, a nurse came in "Come on little guy, visiting hours are over." The boy pouted and walked towards the nurse, you giggled a bit when the boy left and looked out the window 'Man, it's nice here.. but.. I miss barian world and everyone there..' You sighed and close your eyes.