It was never meant to be

You wake to see that you were back in barain world.. but.. it was different.. You were in vectors old palace "Hello!? Is anyone there!?" No response.. You called out again, still no response.. you sigh and look around to see if you could find a way out until you realized you could just teleport- 'God I'm an idiot!' You open a portal that led to the human world "What? I want to stay in barain world! Not the human world-" you sigh and open another portal- again it shows the human world "What's stopping my powers?!" "I am!" You look over to see Don thousand.. but he was in human form.. wait- wheres dumon? "What are you doing here!? And where's the others!!?" "Oh y/n~ you really are an idiot! You shouldn't have been queen.." You looked over to see nasch next to Don.

"Nasch..? W-what are you doing?!.." Before you knew it.. Kate came next to him "Listen y/n.. I thought I was in love with you.. but I guess I really wasn't.." Your eyes widen, tears filled your eyes "N-no.. That's not true! You were just toying me!?" Kate starts laughing "Oh y/n! You are so gullible!! Of course he was toying you! Who would love you? Such a disappointing barian of a queen-" You look down and fall to your knees "No.. no it's not true! You- you can't be serious- right nasch!?" Nasch looked at you and turned away, your tears hit the ground and you noticed nasch was crying too 'Wait.. is he.. pretending?..' You sniff and stand up and stood your ground "That's not true" Nasch turned around and looked at you "Pffft! What are you talking about of course it is!" Your face darkened and you look at Kate "It's not.. wanna know how I know it's not? It's cause nasch would never hurt me.. He loved me in the past, and even now he still loves me.. He wouldn't toy with me, he's not that type of person." You could see that nasch was smiling but he immediately caught himself and turned into his barain form "I'm sorry y/n- but that's not true." You knew nasch was just pretending so you went along "Maybe.. maybe not, but I know that I won't stop loving you-" Your meant those words.. and nasch knew.

Don thousand caught on and picked up nasch "If you'll excuse me, Kate.. I have something to do-" Kate looks at Don and nod, he and nasch disappear into a portal "Whered he take nasch!?" "Oh y/n~ No where simply! But for now.. Let's duel!" You sigh and look down "Fine.."

After awhile you won. You walk towards Kate and step on her head "Never. EVER. Doubt your queen!" Kate yells in pain and you squish her head into the ground "Ok! Ok!" You scoff and kick her aside "Useless.." You walk away from her only to be greeted by nasch "Nasch! You're ok!!" You run towards nasch and hug him, he immediately pushes you off of him. "Nasch..?" Nasch looks down at you.. it was terrifying.. "I'm sorry y/n.." you look at nasch confused.. that's when he raised a sword to your throat, your eyes widen "It was never meant to be.."