The three galaxy eyes

It's been a month and you still can't get home, but luckily Yuma was friends with katio, so the becoming friends with the number hunter was easier. But back to reality you, mizar and katio were dueling for the title of the galaxy eyes master, you didn't care that much about it but still participated since mizar was and you needed to become friends with katio. "Nightmare- attack galaxy eyes dragon with death stream!" "Heh, nice try! I activate my spell card! Now it can't be destroyed this turn" You sighed "Well guess I have to end my turn.." You looked down "But— before I do, I use an overlay unit! My nightmare is destroyed but comes back with double attack points!"
3500 —> 7000
"7000 Attack points!?" Katio and mizar eyes widened at the change in the attack points. "Surprised? Don't be, next I have nightmare attack your galaxy eyes again katio!" After a while, mizar had won "Good job my queen" Mizar bowed and katio was confused "Why did he call you 'My queen'?-" You hesitate "Well.. I'm the queen of barians-" Katios eyes widened "Youre- the queen!? Do the others know?" "No..- Don't tell them! I don't want anyone else to know-" Katio nods "Alright- I won't" Suddenly all the dragons roared "!?- Nightmare!?" Baby nightmare, tachyon and galaxy eyes dragon came and chased one another "Nightmare!" You chase your dragon and the other two watched and laughed a bit "I still can't believe b/n is a queen-" Mizar nodded "Oh- also that's her barain name, her actual name is y/n" Katios eyes widen 'Why does that name sound familiar-? Did I met her before?! No- if I did I would've remembered-' katio was in his thoughts when you bumped into him "I'm sorry katio! Nightmare is being a pain-" You get up and help katio up "Heh, it's fine y/n-" You look at katio and then mizar "You told him- didnt you?" Mizar nodded and you messed with Mizars hair "Stupid dragon tamer" You chuckled a bit and mizar fixed his hair "Well at least I can catch my dragon" You rolled your eyes "Prove it" Mizar smirked, he whistled and his tachyon dragon came back to him "Wh-" "See, like I said- you might wanna grab yours my queen" You turned away from mizar and chased your nightmare dragon "Nightmare! Down NOW!" Your dragon came down to you and you held it "See- I can catch her!" Mizar and katio chuckled "Good for you y/n" Galaxy eyes came to katio and flew by his side "He doesn't even need to be called!?- he just comes!?" Katio nodded and pat his galaxy eyes "Not fair!" Katio smirked a bit. For most of the day the three of you dueled and just talked to one another, mizar and katio mainly argued on who was better than the other while you just watched and listened-. "Hey- b/n!" You turned around to see vector? He was different- "Vector? Why are you wearing- the school uniform?" "Oh- well we had school today and you weren't there so most of us got concerned. So I went to look for you-" "I- I can't believe I forgot we had school-" You sigh and mizar pats you "Well I did too- so you're not the only one" You sigh and look down "Wait- wheres katio?" You look around and so does mizar and vector. "Did he just leave!?-" "I mean- haruto- he needs his brother so"
Suddenly a portal appears and you disappear..