The bounty part 2

Mizar stood by your door and noticed you were covered in blood "Y/n!?" You shushed mizar and that made him a bit concerned, you pulled him into your office and closed the door and locked it "Listen.. About that bounty-" His eyes widened, he quickly pinned you to a wall to hide you if anyone came in, you felt a blush come along your face and so did his "I- what are you doing!?" Mizar shushed you back for earlier "I'm keeping you out of sight.. alright? You can continue.." You sighed "Well.. the person who put it on me was that commoner- the scarlet red head. She did it" Mizars eyes widened just a bit, he then looked over to see that dumon was walking to your door, he unlocked the door and hid you from his sight "Dumon! Hey!!-" The dragon tamer seemed nervous and dumon could tell "You alright mizael?" Mizar nodded "Ooook- anyways have you seen b/n?" "Oh you mean y/n? No I haven't seen her" Dumons eyes widened "How do you-" You came from behind mizar "Alright mizael, you don't need to hide me- it's just dumon" "Y/n! You're- covered in blood-" "Oh- yeah- uhm mizael, in my drawer are some clothes can you get some for me?" Mizars eyes widened and he nods and goes to your drawer, soon enough he gave you some clothes and he somehow got you another pair of his gloves "Aren't these yours, mizael?" "Well- yeah, I just wanted you to have them so if you're ever alone you can think of me" Mizar smiled, it was the first time you seen the dragon tamer smile that close to you. You can definitely admit he was adorable when he smiled, it made you feel something, but you couldn't accept the feelings, your feelings still belonged to nasch. Suddenly nasch and Kate came in "B/n, explain.. NOW" Nasch was upset you could tell, you noticed that Kate was still covered in some blood from earlier, you walked towards nasch and kate "What did you do?!" You sighed and gave nasch puppy dog eyes, he blushed hard and turned away "B/n, just answer the question-" You cupped naschs face and made him look at you "But.. I didn't do anything~.. Kate did that.. I saw her kill Mika!" Naschs eyes widened and so did dumons "Mika..? As in.. dumons cousin..?" Dumon and Mika were always close, they were the only ones left of that family, although you, nasch and Marin were family to dumon too, but to hear those words made dumon upset and angered "YOU KILLED MIKA!?" Dumon sounded angry, you turned to see he was crying, you hugged dumon and rubbed his back "It's alright.. I'm here" Nasch saw that you cared about dumon so much, just like in your past "Also nasch.. Kate put that bounty on me.." Nasch looked at Kate, she seemed scared, he pushed her out of your office and yelled at her, she started crying and ran away once nasch turned back, you were still hugging dumon as he cried 'She's y/n.. I'm sure of it..'