The twins

You woke up in a room and looked around 'Where am I?' Alito comes in and sees you're awake "B-B/n!- I- sorry if I woke you" You smile at him "No, no not at all!" You shook your head at Alito when you said that "O-oh! Well, we're having breakfast, if you want to join" "Really? I would love to join!" You shot up and went towards Alito and grabbed his hand "Cmon! What are you waiting for?" Alito could feel a fade of red come up on his face and turned away "S-sorry, let's go" you dragged Alito behind you as you were excited to see the other leaders, once you reached the dinning hall doors you went through and saw mizar and dumon talking "Mizael! Dumon!!" You waved and ran towards them, Alito trialing behind, you hugged dumon first and then mizar "Where were you b/n..? I was worried and feared I failed my job.." mizar sounded upset and concerned "Don't worry mizael! I was with Alito and girag-" suddenly the dinning hall doors swing open and there was nasch and his sister, Marin "WHERE IS SHE!?" Nasch sounded angry and frustrated, You hid behind mizar "Mizael..?" Mizar blocked you from naschs view "WHERE IS SHE MIZAEL!? I KNOW YOU KNOW WHERE B/N IS" Mizar stood his ground and stared dead into naschs eyes "I have no idea where she is, nasch" Nasch went towards mizar and picked him up by his neck and threw him to the side, revealing you "B/n~ you thought you could hide~?" Nasch picked you up and vector went in front of nasch "Put her down nasch.." Nasch scoffed and handed you to Marin "Hold her" Marin nodded and vector and nasch dueled for a few minutes, nasch won, no surprise, he is the leader after all and was smarter than vector, Marin then handed you to nasch and you tried to break free "LET ME GO!! ILL TELL YOU WHERE Y/N IS!! JUST LET GO" Nasch laughed "Oh b/n, I already know where y/n is~" Your eyes widened as a portal opened up to your office, Nasch went through it and so did Marin, nasch set you down on your bed, Marin blocking your door. "Now.. answer my questions alright!?" Nasch seemed mad and even more frustrated than before, you immediately nodded in fear. A few minutes later Marin came over to you "Sorry about my brother.. He just misses y/n and you act and look like her-.. I guess his feelings are getting the best of him" 'He.. misses me? He's upset that I'm gone...?' Marin looked at you and tapped you lightly "You alright, y/n..?" You eyes widened "H-how..-" Marin smiled and turned into her past self "Rio.." she laughed a bit and you hugged her "I thought I would never see you again! Not since.. you know." Rio hugged you back "It's alright!! At least we get to see each other again!" You pull away from rio and you two started talking for a few hours when nasch came back "Hey, b/n, can we talk?" You and Marin look at one another and you look back at nasch and nod.