The lost

It's been a couple of weeks since the bounty had happen, everyone was avoiding you when ever you left your office. Even the barian leaders avoided you, it was only mizar and nasch that didn't, it hurt that marin, your best friend was avoiding you too! "My queen, are you ok? You seem fairly tired.." "Heh.. I'm fine mizael, just.. overwhelmed I guess" 'Overwhelmed..? Y/n never gets overwhelmed.. guess it from the leaders and the bounty' mizar had a couple of thoughts going through his head "Hey mizael?" He looked at you confused and a bit concerned "Yes?" You stood from your seat and looked at mizar "I heard there was a festival happening later tonight- And I was wondering if you would want to go with me" Mizar wanted to say yes, but he knew you loved nasch more "I-I'm sorry y/n.. maybe nasch would like to!" You were upset that mizar rejected the request but accepted the idea, you walked away from him and opened the door but before you left you said this "I do love you mizael.. but.. I guess my feelings for nasch haven't left yet" Mizar was surprised and he nod in response "I love you too.. but I get it" You both smiled at one another and you went to go look for nasch, leaving mizar in your office, heartbroken but happy at the same time. Once you made it to naschs office you could hear yelling.. it sounded like nasch and dumon were arguing, once you opened the door they stopped and stared at you "B/n? You shouldn't be here right now" dumons words were cold to you it was like he had something towards you "I-.. I had a question.. but I'll go" Dumon could tell his words hurt you "Wait— y-you can stay.. sorry about what I said" You looked at dumon and accepted his apology, he than left you and nasch alone. "So, b/n I have a question.." "hm? Yes nasch?" "Ok.. be honest with me, are you.. y/n?" Your eyes widen and you freak out a bit and run out of his office 'Whyd he ask that!? Out of all the times!! Why now!?' You walked outside not noticing, you fall off the edge of a land and grab the edge 'How'd did u not notice that I was at the edge!?' You called for help but there was no response, one of your hands slipped off, you continued to yell for help, still no response, that's when your other hand let go and you fell into a portal, leading you to..