Don.. Dons here..

It's been a week since you've seen Alito and girag, were they avoiding you? Was Alito really your brother!? I mean.. if you do pay attention to him closely you acts like your brother... maybe he is.. if so- why is he acting like this now? Why not when you guys first met and you told him your name? Suddenly the door to your office opened and there stood A brown haired male with light green eyes "Alito! Hello, come in." The male nodded and walked towards your desk "Can we talk?.." You nod and Alito sits across from you "It's about us.. isn't it? It's about us being siblings huh?" The male nodded and pulled out a picture of you two when you were younger "Remember this?- You ran away 6 years after this photo was taken.." You felt tears fill your eyes "Yes.." "Whyd you run away..?" You looked down from Alito "I.. I just couldn't stay.. when you became a warrior I felt like I was gonna be in the way.. so I ran to vectors kingdom.. but he started killing everyone.. so I ran from there to naschs kingdom." The males eyes widened a bit "You were the queen with nasch.. and the escaped commoner from vectors kingdom.." you nodded and looked back at Alito with tears falling "I-I'm sorry!! I just couldn't stay any longer.." Alitos eyes widened at the sight of you crying, he stands up and goes around your desk and hugs you "It's fine.. As long as your here now I'm happy" You hugged him back when there was a knock at your door, you rub your eyes and go towards it you open the door and there was mizar "Y/n!? Why are you crying!? What happen!?" Mizar immediately hugged you and you flinched a bit "I-I'm fine mizael.." You hug him back and he lets you go "What did you need anyways?" Mizar flinched a bit "O-oh! Well I was looking for Alito-" 'Alito? Why my brother?' You felt someone pat you and you turned around to see that it was Alito "Hey brother!!" Alitos eyes widen at those words "I- H-hello sister." To hear him call you sister again.. made you feel something.. you couldn't get it what it was when suddenly you noticed that Alito and mizar were arguing "I- Guys stop!" You grab Mizars arm and he pushes you off him and you end up hitting a filing cabinet "Y/N!" Alito ran towards you and held you close to him "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Mizar stood there speechless and disappointed that he hurt you "I- I'm sorry.. y/n.. I didn't mean to-" mizar came towards you two and Alito pushed him away "GET AWAY FROM HER" Mizar backed away and you hugged Alito tightly "Brother..- It hurts.." "I know.. wait- what does?" You hesitate and point to your chest "Don... Don's here.."