chapter 6

~3 weeks later~

"It's crazy, right?"

I was going insane. Not only were four vampires in love with me but I have no one to talk about this with. So, who do I go to?

My bunny Roger of course.

I pace around my room in a rant. "I mean, how the heck am I supposed date four vampire bikers? I've never even kissed let alone held hands with a boy."

Roger's nose twitches.

"I know! They want me to become one of them or they'll come after my family. I'm at a difficult crossroads here.."

I plop down on my bed. I groan and put my hands on my face. Roger comes up to me and lays on my stomach.

I pet him while staring at my ceiling. That night that they took me back to the cave was intense. Tonight was my decision. Whether I become a vampire and love them for all eternity.

Or they kill everyone I love..

Neither sounded appealing.

I sigh. Part of me can feel this 'mating pull'.

I hear a rumble of roaring engines outside. I sit up and listen. It was getting louder.

Louder.

Bigger.

Closer.

I rush to my window. I pull back the curtain a little. Parked outside was all four of my stalkers.

A gasp slips from my lips. I cover my mouth. I run inside the house and try to find Colson or Papa.

"Papa! Colson!"

Colson comes rushing out of his room. He grabs my shoulders. "Jelly? What's wrong?!"

I grab his hand and take him outside. As we make it to the driveway. The bikes are gone.

I stumble back. "..w-what.."

Colson looks around. He makes a confused and concerned face.

"No they were right here! I swear..i-im not crazy.."

Colson hugs me and guides me back inside. "Let's get you to bed okay?"

I yawn. I try to wrap my head around this. I saw them. I know I did.

Colson tucks me back in bed with Roger. He makes sure I'm all set before he opens the door to leave.

"Colson?"

He turns to me. I bite my thumb nail. "If I did something..that seemed unforgiving..to save the people I love..would you hate me?"

He furrows his brows and kneels next to me. "I could never hate my little sister. Sometimes in life, people have to make tough decisions. But it's all worth it in the end."

I sat on that. Maybe he was right. Maybe I knew what I needed to do.

"I love you Cole."

"Love you too man." He rubs Roger's head and leaves. I cuddle up to Roger and my eyes flutter shut.

I feel my bed shift and a presence behind me. I don't open my eyes. I know who it is.

I squeeze Roger tighter and keep pretending I'm asleep. They move some hair away from my neck. I can feel their breath on me.

They softly kiss my neck. I suck in a breath and blush. They whisper in my ear.

"You're so fucking gorgeous Princess."

It was Paul. I recognized his voice. He latches his mouth to my neck and sucks. I whimper slightly. He chuckles against my skin.

He heard me.

"...princess."

oh no no no.

I feel a cold hand run down my cheek. I open my eyes. Knelt in front of me was Marko. He had red tint on his cheeks.

"Hi little one."

I clutch onto Roger and look away. He grips my chin between his index finger and his thumb.

"...hi." I say in a small voice.

Dwayne turns on my lamp on my dresser. I sit up on my bed. As I do this I make eye contact with David, who's standing right across from me.

I hold onto Roger and don't let go. My hands started shaking I'm so scared.

David licks his bottom lip and laughs at my nervousness. "There's no reason to fear us. We wouldn't hurt you Angel."

Paul sits next to me on my bed. "Have you made your decision?"

I say nothing. I just stare at David. Something in his eyes were almost...comforting. The most beautiful set of ocean eyes.

They all gather around me on the bed except for David. He just stands there and smirks.

Dwayne grabs my hand and kisses the inside of my palm.

"Please..you don't know how much you mean to us.."

Marko and Paul make room as David stalks towards me. He sits on the edge of my bed and caresses my cheek.

He leans in and plants a tiny kiss on the corner of my mouth. I shiver.

"What is it going to be Angel?"

I don't know. I don't know my answer. Yes? No?

I part my lips to speak. "I-i don't want to be a vampire. I d-dont want to kill people."

They growl at my answer. David shushes them. Something in his features soften.

"You don't have to become a vampire right away. Just a half. When the time is right, you will feed."

He snaps his fingers and Marko gives him the bottle. He pops it open and brings it closer to me.

"Drink."

I obey and grab the bottle from his hands. I lift it up and sniff. It smelled just as horrible in my dream. Possibly worse.

They all waited in anticipation. I bring it to my lips and wrap them around the tip.

They all began talking.

"That's it Princess."

"You can do it..just one drink.."

"Drink it little one. It doesn't bite."

"Become one of us. Become our mate."

I drop the bottle on my bed. I couldn't do it.

They all grow angry. Paul gets up from my bed. "Fuck it. They die tonight!"

I jump from my bed and wrap my arms around his front torso. He stops all his movements.

"...please don't. I-im sorry. It's just s-so hard..."

I start to sob in his chest. He hugs me back and kisses my head.

I feel a hand rub the small of my back. "Look at me Angel."

I turn my head to David. He wipes away the tears running down my cheeks. He sighs.

"I'll make a deal with you."

I perk up at that. "If you spend time with us and accept us as your mates, we won't make you turn right away."

I start to grin. He raises his finger. "But, you will eventually have to."

I gulp at that. "A-and my family..?"

He smiles devilishly. "Safe."

I look up at Paul. Then at Marko, then to Dwayne. And then back to David's ocean eyes.

"..o-ok. I'll do it."

(1122 words)

(weird chapter ik. very sleep deprived)