chapter 12

{WARNING; RAPE}

Boom!

Thunder cracked down as I kept looking through the stack of movies. It was raining down hard and I decided now would be the best idea to get a movie.

In my defense it wasn't raining when I left. All I wanted was a movie.

I kept searching through the stacks until I found what I was looking for. 'Friday the 13th'.

Janis told me to watch it so here I was. It's not that I don't like horror movies. I just don't like to be scared. I grabbed the movie and two bags of peanut M&M's. I put them down on the counter Max was behind.

"So how's Thorn?" I asked. He smiled. "He misses you. He's always so lonely."

I shrugged. "Yeah. Schools been..hard." I drug out. He raised an eyebrow at my statement but sat in silence.

"I'll try to come by tomorrow night." I said as I paid. He nodded and handed me my bag. "Be careful out there."

It was my turn to nod. We said our goodbyes and I walked onto the boardwalk with my hoodie over my head. The storm kept on.

The boardwalk was dead for the most part. No tourists in sight. Only the punks with nowhere to go. The small business's were still open. Probably because they didn't want to go out during the storm.

I continued walking when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to see a couple of boys my age going my way. I furrowed my brows but swung my head around to look forward.

All I could hear was their footsteps. I started to walk a little faster to see what they would do. Slowly, their feet got louder.

Without thinking, I gunned it. I gripped the bag in my hands and moved my fat thighs as far as they could take me. They started to run after me.

I didn't look and ran towards the Frogs comic shop. I was almost there.

Until they caught me.

The leader grabbed me by my arms and covered my mouth as he drags me into the alley way. They all laugh at my attempts to escape.

I bite into his hand. He yelps in pain and throws me to the ground. My head starts to pound as everything looks blurry. I don't move as they circle around me.

"So, who's got first?" The leader darkly exclaims.

The smaller one of the group is being pushed in front of me. He looks scared almost. Guilty.

"Don't be a pussy Marvin. Do it!"

The boy crouches down to me and mouths 'I'm sorry'. He grabs onto my shorts and begins to pull them down my legs.

No.

The sound of their cackling filled the alley as 'Marvin' pushed up my hoodie and groped my breasts. One of his hands left my breast and pulled off my underwear.

I don't like this.

He fumbled for the buckle of his pants and awkwardly pulled out his c*ck. He hovered over me and grabbed both my hands.

Stop. Please. No.

He pushed himself into me and I jerk upward. "A-Ah-"

He put his hand over my mouth and shushed me. My everything hurt. It was an awful pain.

I started to shake and cry as he put all his weight on me. I closed my eyes and prayed for it to stop. For anything to happen for them to go away.

My ears were ringing and I couldn't hear anything at all. He turned from me and looked at the scene behind him. His eyes were wide and he turned pale. He let out a scream and climbed off of me.

I didn't move from my spot on the ground. I stared at the stars as my legs were numb and something trickled down my leg.

His screams carried on until they didn't. It was only silence. Nothing else but the midnight sky and the ringing in my ears.

{i know it's short but i wanted publish something before being on hiatus.

this book will return. i don't exactly know when but it won't be long}