chapter 16

"it's so nice to talk to someone who gets it!"

after awkwardly being introduced to Star, i invited them into my room to hang out for a bit. after getting over our nerves we sat and talked about everything. she was really nice and very easy to talk to.

"i know right! they are the biggest handful."

"we can hear you-"

"shhh we're having girl time."

the boys didn't know how to react to the girl's new found friendship. it was strange considering Star was rude to them but awfully kind to her.

something didn't add up.

nonetheless, she looked happy. so they would not interfere with it. for now.

she yawned and stretched her arms out. she looked at the boys and Star. "im a little tired. i have a long day ahead."

they understood. the boys were sad they couldn't spend more time but they all kissed her on the head. all except Marko.

she looked at him confused. "Marko?"

he looked nervous. he sat next to her on the bed and looked at his hands in his lap.

"can i stay here with you while you fall asleep?"

she smiled and nodded. Paul asked the same and she nodded. eventually, all but Star stayed to watch her fall asleep.

Marko was the little spoon and he buried his face in her tummy. she held him there and hugged him back. Dwayne scooped her up behind her. he kissed her neck gently which made her blush.

David laid at the bottom of her. Paul snuggled into her legs. all four of the boys were on her and she couldn't help but giggle.

"we didn't think you would ever let us back here."

she sighed. "im surprised myself."

"why did forgive us?"

she stayed silent for a moment. she wondered the same thing.

"...you love us."

she didn't say anything to that. she did? she looked over at Paul who had the biggest grin on his face.

⚠️ NSFW WARNING ⚠️

he reached over and kissed her. she accepted the kiss which made him deepen it. her eyes fluttered closed as he climbs on top of her much to the protest of Marko and Dwayne.

he separates her legs as he situates himself between them. he pulls back only to lick her bottom lip silently asking for entrance. fazed by the euphoric feeling she opens her mouth and he dives back in with a hunger.

she feels a gloved hand reach over and caress her body. Paul leaned out of the way for David to continue this. she softly moaned as he did this. taking that as a good sign he slips his hand into her shorts.

her eyes fling open and she gasps loudly. Paul stops and pulls back with a look of confusion. her face is flustered and her mouth is slightly parted.

he looked down to see that David's hand was teasing her outside the fabric of her underwear. she looked shocked but into it at the same time. he smirked and kissed her neck softly as he let his brother tease their mate.

David reached over and kissed the side of her head and reached over to her ear.

"do you want this?"

she nodded. he chuckled at the movement. "use your words babydoll.."

"please David.."

he propped himself up and looked her right in her eyes. he closer until his lips ghosted over hers. "tell me what you want. and ill do it."

he licked her top lip and she slightly whimpered.

"i want you to touch me..."

she reached down to her aching pussy.

"...right here."

his eyes closed and he let out a breath he had been holding in. he's been waiting for this moment for so long.

his hand doesn't hesitate to reach into her underwear and rub her slowly. which made her eyes fling shut and arch her back slightly.

her head was turned by Dwayne as she kissed her some more. they were all so turned on by her. all they wanted was to hear her beautiful moans.

David then decided to take one finger and enter her. she gasped in Dwayne's mouth and let out a whine of pleasure. David tilted her chin his way to make her look at him. "is it so good? do you like this?"

she nodded as she panted. "yes yes i do. i love it...i love the way you touch me."

he added two fingers and began to finger her at a steady pace. her eyes rolled back as she felt something coming.

"David...i feel weird."

"you're about to cum...cum all over my fingers i want to watch you cum."

at that, she started to whimper and moan as he finger fucked her at a rapid pace. the boys around her gathered around her and kissed her all over as she was being destroyed by David's fingers.

she came with a silent shout and Marko held her as she spasmed. once she calmed down, David took away his fingers and plopped them in his mouth to taste her. he moaned at the taste.

-NSFW OVER-

she caught her breath as Marko held her and told her how good she did and how pretty she looked in that moment. she felt her eyes get droopy and closed them. when she fell into a nice sleep, they all kissed her on the forehead and left her room.

she snuggled into her mattress feeling loved and taken care of.

she knew for a fact that she did love them. and she would never leave them again.