chapter 9

I stood there flustered by what just happened. Did he just kiss me?

What the actual f-

"She's in shock." Marko said waving a hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my trance and looked at Marko.

I didn't say anything. I let out a small noise. None of the boys said anything. It was was only silence.

Dwayne clears his throat. "You have school tomorrow right?" I only nodded my head. "We should get you home then."

Paul and Marko protest but David and Dwayne already have me ready to go. I rode on the back of Paul's bike to make him happy, which it did.

The ride was quiet. None of the boys hollered or laughed. They were only smiling.

We pulled up a couple houses down my actual house so none of my family saw. I'm pretty sure Colson and Papa would have a heart attack seeing me on the back of a strangers bike.

Paul helped me off the bike, which I thanked him for. He held onto my hand for a minute before looking at me. "Is David the only one who gets a kiss from you?"

Marko kicked his leg. "Ow! Dude!"

I grabbed his face turning him from Marko to me, closed my eyes and kissed him. He instantly kissed back and tried to deepen it.

I pulled away with a gasp. 'Did I just..?'

Amusement flooded his expression. "I..I don't know w-why I just did that.." I whispered.

"You're feeling it." Dwayne said. I looked at him with confusion. He looked almost...relieved.

He got up from his bike and stalked toward me. I stood my ground even though I was intimidated.

He looked at me for a moment before grabbing the back of my neck gently and bringing me close.

He kissed me softly. Not roughly or deep like David and Paul had. It was more gentle like.

He pulled away and smirked at me. I cleared my throat and grabbed my jacket and moved away from him.

"What about me? What am I, chopped liver?" Marko exclaims. I mentally curse and turn around and walk towards him.

Before I can do anything, he pulls me in by my waist and crashes our lips together. He kissed me with passion and fire.

He would've continued like Paul if I had not been taken off of him by David. "Enough. There's a time for that. Now isn't the time."

Marko and David glared at each other before Marko looked away and mumbled something. I looked at David and gave a tight-lipped smile.

He kissed my cheek and said goodbye. They all shouted goodbyes at me as I walked home.

Walking home my heart was beating out of my chest. My stomach was in knots and my cheeks were red hot. Was I happy? Did I like this date?

I smiled a bit as I bite my lip. Maybe.

I opened the door to my garage/room and quietly closed it. I turned on my lamp and quickly got ready for bed. I slipped on my t shirt and left my underwear on.

I grabbed my brush and brushed the knots out of my hair. Once completed, barely, I slip into bed with Roger.

I turn off my lamp and cuddle said bunny. I lay there in the dark thinking about tonight. About my first kiss. It wasn't how I expected it to be. At all.

But I think I liked kissing them.

It was definitely something to make a girl swoon. Not to mention how they treated me all night. You'd never expect it by their appearance but they are so nice and such gentleman.

"You know Roger" I whisperd to my small therapist, "you should meet Marko and his birds. I think you guys would get along. His birds are just the sweetest things. And so is he.."

I drifted off to sleep with that sentence leaving my mouth, my head filled with precious new memories and a beating heart.

◇◇◇

"Good god she was so cute." Paul said lighting a cigarette. They were down at the beach burning the bodies of the teenagers they had just drained.

They surrounded the fire sitting amongst one another taking in the night air. And the smell of dead surf nazis.

"Shit if her kiss is that intoxicating, what is it gonna be like when we fuck her?" Paul wondered.

Dwayne smacked his head. He yelped. "Why the abuse?" Dwayne tches. "We aren't going to fuck her stupid. She isn't one of your one night stands. We're going to make love to her. Mark her as our territory."

Marko dazes mindlessly into the fire. He hadn't really said anything since they left her house. Watching her go in that house, away from him hurt a lot.

David catches his eye. He chuckles. "What's wrong brother? This was a good night. Why the long face?"

He gulped. He looked down at the ground and ran a hand through his hair. "We can't fuck this up.." He whispered.

All three boys catch his words. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, we can't fuck this up. We make one wrong move and it'll fuck us over." He quietly yells. "We can't lose her David. I can't lose her. I don't know what I'd do.."

David sighs. He pats his back. "We're not going to fuck this up. It'll be okay. She doesn't hate us. She's not going to hate us. She's ours."

Marko sniffs and looked at his older brother. "You promise?"

David smirks.

~Flashforward~

She was rummaging through the thick woods. She breathed heavy as she tried to escape. The skirt of her white dress caught onto a branch sticking out of the ground.

She hit the ground with a scream. She pushed herself up on her elbows and tried to ignore the blood dripping down her neck.

"(Name)..."

She froze at the sound of her name being called. It only made her sob harder.

"Come on Princess I promise I'll play nice.."

"Go away!" She yelled. "Get out of my head!"

Hands grabbed her waist and held onto her tightly. She gasped loudly and felt hot breath on her ear.

"Boo."

~Present~

"I promise." Marko let out a breath at that.

"I mean come on. Everything's going good." Paul said. "What could go wrong?"

(1064 words)

(hope y'all liked it. marko is precious and we must protect him at all costs. love u all 💕💫😌)