CHAPTER 9

As the meeting between the powerful and elite continues, the Adamantium Party comes to a small shop in a dark alleyway South of the city. A small sign that says "All Seeker" with an arrow pointing down to a staircase that leads to a small basement.

The party was reluctant to go in, it was as shady as it could get. Though people say this is a good place to find answers to your questions.

"I guess this is what the Baker says can find a way. Bahamut, do you sense anything?"

"I sense not much aside from a few objects that have Divine aura."

"Even the Merchants say that this person has the power to see weaknesses through "Divine" eyes."

"The shopkeeper told me the person there is a Demon of sorts."

"This is crazy, but the kids told me that this could be real. As they see people exit it before their lives change."

"Just as my Master says, here goes nothing."

The party goes down the stairs that leads to the shop, when Grifvet opens the door, the Bell trap rings and they can see a tall woman inside it. She seems to be wearing a black Witch's robe, and inside the robe is a visibly jet black gown though there's a certain type of elegance that comes off her. Her shop's atmosphere was heavy but also welcoming. It has a strange sense of home to it, as if she's been living there for quite some time now. Her mature voice rings out in the shop and a tall beautiful woman in high heels shows herself.

"Hello dear Adventurers, welcome to the shop of "All Seeker" for those who seek something, can find it here. How may I help?"

Ingraine was quick, immediately talking to the curvy woman.

"We'd like to ask you a question. Our friend here Bahamut needs some advice on dealing with a problem."

"I see, I can also sense feint Divination with your Dragon friend. I assume it's a unique type of Dragon?"

Bahamut's also mature, soft motherly female voice rings out.

"Yes, you could say I'm a very special type of Dragon. I've reached a point where only very few could be like me and that dress of yours... I like your taste."

"Ah, I see. Well I do not ask my client for their more personal information unless needed. Please, do sit down and thank you, for the compliment."

The Witch sits down on a table with a Magic Crystal in the middle. Grifvet picks up the little Bahamut and sets her down near it.

"I see, it's my first time getting a request from a true Dragon. I hope this gets interesting."

"What thou meant by True Dragon?"

The Witch takes a few seconds to stare at the small Black Dragon, she notices her Golden eyes and her scales are not normal. It's sturdier than the other Dragons she sees flying on about and is shiny and most of all, she has four legs. Something only said in the Legends of old.

"A true Dragon is what I call those of the Dragon race who have never left their true form in exchange for humans... or those who had risen beyond that and became Godlike."

"Ah yes, I have indeed risen to such levels, but I have strict orders from my Master to not use all of my powers and divinity. Hence, this more pathetic form. Let me introduce thyself. I am Bahamut, companion and friend of my Master Knight-General Paul of Eldwood. The Dragon of the Void, the almighty one that roams the Abyss and guides lost souls to whence they belong. Capable of great Unmaking and Destruction."

"I am the great witch of Grandure, former Head Magician of the Mage Corps Leeyah Tiechbaum, I once served many years ago for the army of Sir James. I was one of their head Magicians till I delved deep into Demonology and got kicked out of my Institution and my title stripped. I was then branded as a Witch by my Colleagues."