VOLUME 7 Chapter 10

Elizabeth moves at supersonic speed, the vampires unable to keep up with her as she rips one of their hands off and pushing him into the Janitor's corner, pulling the trigger. Nothing happens, forcing her to slash his neck with her fingers. Checking the AutoMag V, she notices it was on Safe. Licking her lips, she puts it into Semi as a gun battle ensues between the SAT and the Vampires. The Operators were tough enough to stand toe to toe with them in ranged battle, but the moment the bloodsuckers got near, their limbs were torn off and their kevlar vest, unable to stop the punch of the walkers of the night.

In the middle of it all, she appears once again. Dual wielding two of the AutoMag Vs, in her eyes, everything is in slow-slow mode. With a pull of a trigger, the Vampire she shot at explodes into a bloody mess. Meanwhile in the eyes of the Operator, the Vampire Queen was performing Akimbo Gun Fu at impossible speeds. Almost hitting some of them as they're locked in hand to hand combat. 

One of the Operators was thrown through the elevator window and down to the ground. More dings are heard as the other two elevators arrive, bringing more SAT operators into the floor. Flooding it with heavily armed men going against well dressed and groomed vampires in the tight corridor.

Blood was spilled everywhere that the light bulbs hue turn from yellow to red as its glass is tainted. As fast as the battle started, did it end. With the SAT victorious with the help of the Vampire Queen who was already on the other end, opening the emergency door. Following Ruden's instructions. She ejects the mag and sees that she was low on ammo. 

"Alpha Two, hand me that pouch I gave you." The Operator does as instructed and inside it was a bunch of Six round Mags for her pistols. "Thank you Darling." they then get ambushed. The doors of the 56th and 57th floors swing open and send some of the Operators down the middle of the staircase and into a splatter down below.

She and her squad tried to help them, but the combat was face to face, hand to hand. The overwhelming power of the Vampires in close combat proved difficult to counter as they smeared the walls red with the bloodied bodies of the kevlar covered officers, but the ones with the shotguns gave them a run. Unable to dodge so many pallets at such a close range in a tight room. "Alpha Two to One! Continue up ahead! We'll clear these bastards!", "But-", "No Buts ma'am! Many of us are ex vets, it'll take more to kill us! Go!".

Running to the 58th floor, she suddenly throws the AutoMag V on her left hand to the Squad Leader and the Emergency Door is ripped in half by a massive crimson and black Halberd which the Queen stops before hitting the ground. Grabbing it by the pole, she pushes it unward. The Vampire was unable to stop her overflowing strength and she entered the corridor, quickly punching in the faces of the two Vampires awaiting right on the walls of the door.

Alpha One was right behind her, shooting at the Vampires bold enough to strike her from behind while she was busy ripping apart their friends. With her AutoMag V loaded, she turns around like a ballerina and fires six bullets, all of it hitting six Vampires and the Divine bullets turning them into a bloody mess as they are blessed. 

The remaining five Vampires make a run for it, but her bloodlust was already on overdrive. Kicking the Halberd to her left hand and skewering the five into the pole. "Hand me one bullet." The SAT Operator gives her one .50AE engraved with holy symbols and fires it into the survivors. The consecutive explosion of their meat bags paints the corridor red with her and the team continuing back to the emergency staircase.

Passing the 59th floor, she turns around to kick the Squad Leader but it is already too late and his head is turned into mush as a hand punches through the thick fireproof concrete wall. The Operators kevlar helmet did little to stop the punch from completely obliterating his head. But before he falls through the rail, he hands over her pouches full of mags for her pistol before falling down.