VOLUME 8 EXTRA CHAPTER PART 2

Walking to a carpark, a location with a photo is sent to him on the phone.

>I've tracked with. Seems that it originated somewhere from Milford. The bat was spotted on a Mercedes Benz coming from Palisades Interstate 5.

>Owned by the Ford family, a woman named Margaret.

>Are there any historical records of vampires being buried here? This quite a big news that one can suddenly appear like this. Vampires in New York usually stay in the clubs and such.

>Still checking. >.<

>Alright. lol. But I'll be heading to where that Benz is parked.

>Be careful Carl.

He then walks to Times Square and spots the Mercedes Benz parked on the side of the road. Merely skimming on its side, he could feel an awfully dark aura watching him. Squinting at the reflection, he could see a tall woman whose long flowing hair was being blown by the wind on top of the building right behind him. Slowly reaching for his phone, a garbage truck passing by rattles the street and with a loud noise. Takes his attention away for a mere second and already, the figure is gone.

Looking around, he sees nothing and feels nothing. Already, adrenaline was running to his veins but the young man kept his cool. Combing his well cared red hair, with a tight grip on his black briefcase. Carl takes a gander around the building and sees an entrance to Edison's Hotel where the figure of the woman was located.

>I'll be going inside Edison Hotel at 47th street next to Times Square

>Ok be safe.

He then enters the hotel. Having no time to appreciate its newly refurbished exterior, the man brushes past the woman on the desk and heads straight for the emergency staircase without care. Blending in with the hotel guest, no one even batted an eye at the dubious person that waltzed in. With an auspicious face, he starts running up the building's stairs and reaches floor 25 where he could see the unlocked door to the roof.

Opening his briefcase, he checks his Glock 24s. Seeing that they were loaded. He holsters the weapons and then his ornate shortsword and combat knife. With peace in his mind, he breathes calmly. Letting his adrenaline cool while he messes up his hair, giving him a wild but stylish look with his three piece suit and black gloves. With steeled eyes, he rams the door and points his gun around looking for any signs of trouble.

In the corner of his eye, he notices a figure of a tall beautiful woman that seemingly disappeared. He walks to the edge of the Hotel's roof and catches long golden blonde hair moving into the back of an industrial roof air conditioner. Running back to the stairs, he takes his briefcase and takes the rope and fire hose to rappel himself down. Without even breaking a sweat, he reaches the other roof and continues going through it. Ending up on the roof of a Theater on Broadway.

He once again catches something in the corner of his eye, on the edge of the roof far from the road. Without even making a sound, the figure seemingly jumped right in front of him and with a kick, threw him into the wall of a neighboring building. The young man grunts from the powerful blow and quickly goes to grab his shortsword but his free hand is pinned on top of his head and his other arm held by long slender fingers.

Opening his eyes, he met with a towering figure of a blonde woman with long flowing hair that reached the floor and was a few inches taller than him. Her make up and pretty face give him no doubt that it's a Vampire, with beauty no human could attain.

"Hunter. Thou'est happy greetings for werts effort. But alas, thou's speed is meager at best compared to thine."

"W-WHO'RE YOU?!"