VOLUME 2 Chapter 6

On the main hall, first floor of the Hospital. He immediately notices John with Escobar giving the hospital staff a debrief of the day.

"Yo."

"Suuup."

"Yo men."

"What's with the debrief?"

"Ah, they've done as much as they can. The Kingdom's are sending their carriages to retake their surviving wounded men."

"Also, the Kingdom of James has sent us a letter of invitation! This is it! We'll finally get peace with the continent! Pendejos! We've done it!"

Paul looks at the hospital staff, some in skeletal form, some in human form. But one thing is sure, they're all tired and haggard from the busy night.

"How many of you actually have medical training?"

"I have, I'm an actual Doctor in Canada."

"Tell me, will most of these people live? It's only been a day."

"Don't worry, I've casted mass healing and done some outback surgeries."

"Is there anyone surviving from the Hero's Party?"

"Yes, a woman named Sanna and a man named Tervin. Both are high level Knights, above one hundred as said in their special Adventurers Cards."

"I was just about to ask, will they live?"

"They will. As long as they're kept in Intensive Care. Healing magic is doing its job but uhhh... I have to overdid it as their bodies are broken to bits. I have high level magic too but as instructed, I shall not instantly heal anyone with it."

"Good, for now. Keep close eyes on the Hero and his elite Knights. We'll leave the guarding of the city to our Colonels. We'll be gone for a few days possibly. Paul, ready yourself."

"So, this is it huh? How will we get there?"

"Do not worry homie. I got a Chinook ready for flight."

"Stay in skeleton form. We can't let them identify us."

"Roger dodger. Bahamut, time to sleep inside my jacket once again. Unless you wanna listen in."

After the conversation, the two generals continued their debrief on the hospital staff and the generals left for the Capital City of James. After preparing and changing to their proper General uniforms, all their medals polished and shoes shined, the twelve generals boarded a Chinook helicopter and left.

It was a quiet ride to the Capital as a tense air built up amongst the players. When they reached the inner regions, Dragon mounts of the Kingdom escorted them into the castle. The Black Ops helicopters escorting the Chinook made sure none of the Dragon riders could take a peek inside it as they kept a tight formation. The large helicopter lands on one of the Castle's open courtyard. Its downwash messes up the beautifully aligned exotic flowers that litter it and the trimmed hedgehogs.

The King himself with his two sons was there, when the ramps opened. Hashashin was the first to greet the King. He stood with great confidence and the posture of a true leader. Even though he was a skeleton, the two met eye to eye on the same level.

"Hello King James, I am Hashashin. Commander and leader of the Death Knights of Eldwood."

"Good Morning, I'm King James Arnheit the Powerful. Ruler and King of this wonderful soil and nation that we call James. Please, let us have the discussion inside."

The other generals followed while the skeleton soldiers stood stone cold guarding the helicopter as it spooled down. Inside the wonderfully lit and white walls of the Castle, the generals looked like children in a Museum. Taking in the relics and paintings scattered about the large palace. After a bit of walking, they reached what seemed to be a conference room of sorts. It was a large room, four corners and a big wooden table. The generals noticed that there seemed to be some Elves already sitting down.