VOLUME 4 Chapter 1

The silence was deafening, to save fuel, Paul instructed all of the tanks to shut down their engines and were only allowed to start them again when met with opposition. Thus he slowly dozes off to sleep once again. He started dreaming about his exploits with the Knights of Eldwood before they went full modern warfare.

"I'll charge it head on. They can kill me but it'll be hard, these guys are mostly low level pawns." His voice was a bit muffled by his Eldritch Knight Helmet, the Black Armor of the suit gleaming as the sun's ray bounced off it.

"Alright, Me and Hassan will go around. Francis and Elmer will charge head on into the Castle."

"Yep, also John. Watch out for Divine Casters, I can see those bastards and their golden robes from here."

"Yea, yea you too Paul. Seeing how you're going to be the one fighting them head on."

"Heh, Kranken can do the rest if I die. Dudes got a brand spanking Hell Horse afterall."

He tugs the reins of his armored Undead horse, it gallops, letting out a ghostly wail and starts charging straight to the gates of a massive wall defending a Castle and town. After getting close, the Archer NPCs on the wall were able to hit him but his armor was too tough to be penetrated or even scratched.

"GOOD LUCK GUYS!" He screams one last time before he ejects from the horse, slicing and dicing players and NPCs alike. Thanks to his high level and experience, he was able to quickly dispatch the ones brave enough to charge him while the rest stepped back awaiting a chance.

"Pretty nice that you guys were able to hit me. Courageous, keep that up. This game is hard but if you try and try, you'll succeed. Don't be afraid. C'mon! Fight me!"

It riled up some of the players to fight him, though they tried, it was ultimately for naught. It was when the last NPC grunt was slain did more powerful players ambush him. Caught off guard, he had to use his shield and tank the barrage of Divine and Fire magic. They casted Spectral Swords and Burning Tornados which forced him to duck and run, slicing the tornadoes one by one with his cursed enchanted sword as they approached him.

After tanking the ambush, he looked at his health bar and only four percent of his health was drained. He stands up and is met with four Divine Knights in full golden armor. They looked like magnificent Knights of Heaven, with helmets adorned by horns that looked like feathers, His right foot instinctively steps back.

"Well... shit."

Knowing he's not gonna survive this, he opts to go on the defensive, wear them down and when they least expect it, fight back. The Knights didn't give him a chance to breathe, charging him at inhuman speed even with their bulky suits of armor. Within a two seconds, the Knights were already in striking distance, one of them knows his Greatsword will reach him and swings it while running, Paul stops it with his Enchanted Claymore, the two swords clanking as they clash.

Knowing he'll get surrounded, he casts Sword Ignite - Cursed Power. The entirety of his weapon explodes a plume of dark miasma and Oil like substance starts spilling out of the joints of his armor. This temporarily gives any opponent with Divine Stat a debuff in speed and casting speed. One of them was smart though, taking a low stance and swinging his Claymore at the Eldritch Knights' back.

The single blow alone took 30% of his health. Panicked, he quickly looks at his back and notices the armor took the swing with a small scratch on the back. No longer playing, he quickly uses teleportation. The Divine Knights knew this strategy all too well and immediately boxed him in with their own teleport magic. With his hand free, Paul materializes his Colt Python Revolver in his inventory, and the Player Knights are shocked at the move.