VOLUME 3 Chapter 3

After another day on the Continent of Schon, it was dark as can be and Trevor was riding on his Blackhawk, flying through a fjord. After receiving reports of a Kingdom deep within the forest, he decides to go there and take a break and maybe even learn more about the land. The four other players with him, leading the squads were a bit tired from the endless fighting, everyday, facing one beast to another. They're black uniforms were drenched in blood, the men could only hope that this normal looking Kingdom could give them some semblance of peace.

The helicopter quickly jolts to its side after reaching the end of the fjord. It turns on its searchlight to illuminate the forest and the doors slide open, Trevor with his Operators immediately drops to the bottom of the water and slowly walks to the shore.

 It turns on its searchlight to illuminate the forest and the doors slide open, Trevor with his Operators immediately drops to the bottom of the water and slowly walks to the shore

"Faceless to Nightstalker, how many klicks are we from the Kingdom?"

"A good ten to twelve klicks, over."

"Copy."

"Bravo to Delta are all set, forest is clear, over.'

"Roger that, we'll drop in a few minutes."

"Copy on all. Out."

Though the rain was coming down hard, he was still able to hear the forest. He puts his hand down to grip his gun, he makes a gesture to move forward and the troops immediately put their weapons up, the sloshing of the water could be heard as their feet reach the forest and into the dark of the night.

After about an hour of fighting and moving, the squads started getting more and more hammered by the ever so higher numbers of enemies. Ranging from seven legged hellspawns to demonic deers with sharp swordlike antlers, after a while they started encountering flying troglodytes wearing armor and using spears, General Trevor starts calling in close air support from the AC-130 Spooky II gunship, it's 25mm Gatling miniguns accompanied by the 40mm Bofors autocannon make quick work of anything that tried to get close. The 105mm Howitzer also started firing, bringing down small pots of trees from its sheer explosive firepower, the trail of bullets and shells could be seen as it traveled to the ground.

It was a sight to behold, the aircraft orbiting them was eradicating everything that tried to get close, its bullets pierce through the rainy sky like a laser and its shrapnel looked like tiny fireworks. Trevor gestures for his men to make a dash to the strange Kingdom trapped in the forest, surrounded by what seemed to be extremely dangerous monsters and demons. The gunship continually orbited them till the beasts finally learned their lessons and left them be.

"Nightstalker to Faceless, we're currently yellow to red on all munitions and fuel."

"Copy Nightstalker, keep it up as long as you can. Don't push it though, we'll need you again."

"Roger that Faceless. Out"

Reaching the forest near the Kingdom, the team encounters a group of Knights scanning the bushes. They quickly took cover behind the trees, all of the Knights seemed to be wearing chainmail while others were in full steel plate armor with Longswords, Short Swords and round Shields. Little did they know they had lasers trained at them from the railings of the guns only seen through Night Vision goggles. The large torches they had were a bit blinding but were too far to hurt their sight.