VOLUME 11 Chapter 10

Walking into an Inn. A man in a black suit with a Dragon sitting on its shoulder walks into the receptionist. The Elf looks in shock at the Revolver on his belt, sitting next to his sword. Brandishing its wooden stock so brazenly in a room full of Adventurers sitting amongst one another, chatting and talking for their next quest and dungeon run.

The suited man slowly goes to his jacket and pulls out a rolled parchment. Setting it down on the counter, he reveals the image of a player named "LunarSperg '' wanted for Thief, Robbery, and Harassment. The reward being a thousand gold coins, the paper had the stamp of the Shine Guards on it. With a big pointy hat and leather armor with a wizard's robe on top, the man rims the tip of his fedora and settles his finger down on the drawing. Tapping it multiple times.

"I don't know who that is."

"The Barber told me... a man with the same type of clothing and facial make up came by here not a few days ago. I paid him good."

"Oh! My memory just came back."

Going back to his pocket, he then gives the man on the counter a pouch full of coins.

"Ahahahaha, yes. Don't go telling anyone though."

He looks up twice and the suited player looks at the room keys for the guests of the Inn. With a smile and a tip, he takes the parchment of the bounty request and the Black Dragon on its shoulder spreads its wings, flying outside as he goes up the flight of stairs to the second floor.

Walking to the second door, he takes cover behind the wall. Closing his eyes, he gets a flying view from the outside. The eyes of the Dragon clearly showing the outline of people even behind cover. He could even see himself in the hallway. Inside the room, there's two players. One busty female who was in the bed smoking and a male one who was excitedly removing his clothes on the other side, with the door located in the middle.

"Oh man, I got so much money to waste. I might rent for the entire week."

"Want me to call my sisters here? It would be more fun if everyone could get into the action."

"I'm rich, but not rich enough to have the entire brothel here."

In the Dragon's eye, he could see the same pointy wizard hat on the stand near the door, the robe on the sofa and the leather armor on top of the screen for the tub. The magical staff with its sapphire orb glowing clearly as it rests on the bed frame. Opening his eyes, the player takes the bounty paper and slides it under the door. He knocks and quickly returns to cover, unsheathing his dark sword.

"Oh honey, what's that?"

Extending the sword out to the height of his shoulders, he flips it. The Fuller, fully shown as starry arrows exits out the door and bounces back upon hitting the blade. "Master, he dodged it and is exiting out through the window." The suited man kicks the door open as he quickly draws his revolver out, shooting the player's leg as the small Dragon follows him down to the first floor balcony where he gets burnt by it.

"Good work Bahamut. I'll come collect him down there."

"Master, I want Steak for dinner!"

"When we cash in, we'll surely have a bunch of meat to cook."

"Yay! More meat!"

"Now don't kill him though. If he respawns, that's going to be a problem and a half."

Running up the stairs were hundreds of shoes as the Adventurers on the first floor looked in shock at the player so brazen with the use of firearms. He held his belt up, dusting his shoulder off.

"Now, I know guns aren't that widely accepted. But do know that it has to be done."

He slides his hand on his belt, moving his jacket and trench coat to fully show the longsword on his hip.