VOLUME 6 Chapter 2

Bahamut in a state of panic, tries to pull out the arrow unknowingly, hurting the stricken dark knight who could only wail at the immense pain. Not having any other options she transforms from her little form to her human one.

"Wha- you can turn to a human...?!" Paul's face was a mixture of shock and arousal at the Dragon God's godly human form. Looking at her up and down as she prepares to pull out the tip, he sees that she was in one of her final forms, her dark gown mixed with plates of ancient armor. Her hair was immensely long and even with her dark veil attached to her black crown, he could see her straight bangs and shiny golden coloured irises. She was built like a Goddess Paul thought, with a face and body made to be praised and adorned by mortals like him. Slim and stacked.

She sees that he was absolutely captivated by her looks and uses the opportunity to pull the arrow tip out. The man wails but she pulled with it such speed that the pain was now transferred to the open wound. He dematerialized his Sinister looking Knight armor, now in his general uniform with a large vertical wound located at his left lumbar. He held his stomach to stop the bleeding while Bahamut immediately stood up, opening her wings and flying to the burning wreckage of the C-130J Super Hercules.

To her dismay, not even the fuselage was safe from the fire. She goes down and walks into it as the Aviation fuel starts spreading the fire into the forest. The first aid kits inside were all burned to crisp and she encountered the corpse of the Co Pilot that was slowly disappearing, turning into a plume of Divine sparkles. Walking back out, with a single swift of her hand the fire stops spreading. She then clasps her hand, bringing the fire back to the aircraft. Realizing the carriage should have one, the beautiful woman takes off once again. Scanning for the parachutes.

Within the next few minutes she encounters it. Quickly rummaging through the lackluster of items for Vampire and Dragon care she finds it. A large red first aid kit which she brings back to the bleeding general.

"Calm down Master, I'll quickly patch you up."

"U-ugh, I-i never knew I've-- been adventuring..." he pukes blood as he releases his grip from the wound. "Wi-with such a beautiful-- lady."

"Stop talking, it'll only make it worse. Human bodies tend to be very fragile."

Her soft motherly voice calms him down as he's stitched up. She then pours the Health Bottle inside the kit into the wound and bandage. Cleaning it instantly and slowly mending it.

"Seems that this is some high level divinity."

"Yea... though the pain has mostly subsided. Y'know, would it kill Elizabeth to play submissive for once...? She's so rough. Ugh. I think some sort of curse is in this, I tried using Mana to heal myself but it only made it worse."

"Seeing how you're already going back to your snarky self, I guess this does it. Later, I shall investigate this further, but for now, we must move."

"Yep, though it might take a while before I can fully work. She did a number on me..." He catches his breath, still having a hard time calming down. "This is a high level divine curse, meant for those aligned to the Underworld. As a Dark Knight, that spell is twice as bad for me... it'll slowly consume me till I die. Unless I get killed now."

"As if I'll allow that."

"No, no. I didn't mean mercy kill, remember, as an Outworlder, I'm blessed to return. Find a Church and let me pass. I should come out all perfect and dandy... if this isn't gonna stay with me... since it's a curse... might need to die multiple times..."

He then sees her face turn to dread, realizing she'll have to see him pass that many times. Not wanting to put her through something as traumatic as that, he instead chooses to try his best to survive.