VOLUME 8 BONUS CHAPTER

Sweeping through the open fields, the massive Black Dragon burns the fields and the undead army below it. To ashes. Nothing remained of the purple flames as it destroyed everything on its way as a gleaming blue armored horse with a blue knight riding on top of it skewered a Goblin with his silver halbert.

"YEEEHHAWW! C'MON BOYS! CAN'T LET BAHAMUT DO ALL THE WORK!"

Piercing through the black mist, a line formation of cavalry charge into the remaining part of the army, coming closer. The formation changes into a vee shaped one and pierces through the advancing undead army. Soon after, a hail of transparent gold swords starts raining down from the skies. Hitting the area in front of them that's already devoid of any enemy presence, Bahamut had to put up her left wing to protect herself from the falling projectiles.

Down below, a lizardman's tail raises from the soil and his greatsword points at the sky. "DATDA!" The spell causes an explosion from the tip of his sword which sends a massive laser to the skies which Bahamut swerved and dodged. Having the giant dragon's attention, the lizard starts slithering through the soil with his shiny armor.

"Tsk! Survived my sword, didn't we?"

Bahamut's insane landing caused a quake as the Blue Sentinels rounded up the stragglers and started executing them one by one. Lounging at the lizard from the dust created by the violent landing of the Dragon, her gleaming iridescent and translucent glass sword quickly got the attention of the players as the Knight Lady ran past them, charging straight into the village where a detachment of players were already fighting house to house.

She quickly disembarks her horse and parries the oncoming arrows at her as players right next to the blonde woman happily fight the demons in close quarter combat. Their shiny enchanted blue and gold swords make ear blistering noises as it pierces the sound barrier and sliced the creatures of Hell into multiple pieces.

"Hey blondie! You might wanna check the village hall!"

The woman just nodded and ran to the direction of the hall. Slicing her way through defending demons and bursting in the door. Inside, everything is already dead with bits of pieces of the creatures all torn up and claw marks on the walls and furniture. Heading to the second floor, she raises her sword at a beautiful woman wearing a red gown.

"Oh, you've finally arrived."

"Eh? How did..."

"What? I wouldn't be a Countess if I couldn't sneak through a meager army like that. Here, your reward."

Alana turns around, holding up a human Priestess with wolf ears like a pet dog. The girl is just dumbfounded at how she's being handled by the woman.

"It's a good thing the Outworlder told me. I would've told Bahamut to just burn this place alongside the defenders."

"H-Heretic... put her down. The Pope himself will be very angry if he were to learn of how you're handling our first ever hybrid Priest."

"Oh! So this is what- should've just told me."

Alana lets go, making the girl plop to the floor still confused at what just happened as she holds the collar of her robe.

"Now, if that's all. I must go now. M'Lord awaits me."

"Hey! It's not over yet!"

"Eh? What more? The contracts' done."

"It said you are to protect her and deliver her to the Bishop. I'll come with you to assure her safety, this isn't over yet.."

"What? Argh! My excitement might've gotten the betterment of me. Tsk."

The Countess messed up her hair a bit and then started combing it once again as she relaxed. Breathing in and out.