VOLUME 2 Chapter 8

Without hesitation, the skeletal black ops soldiers jumped into the boats and started them up, with the mounted M2 Browning and M134 Miniguns, they lit up the forest. The sheer amount of firepower cut down even the thickest trees and turned bushes into plumes of smoke. The laid down lead showed a trail of bullets hitting the soil and throwing dirt as the RHIBs prepared to make its exit out.

"Ha! They got back into the RHIBs! Look at those tracers!"

"Predator drones are within range. We're firing off two rockets first... though we should be saving these, I guess it's going to be worth it... I hope."

As the two boats' weaponry churned up the greenery of the forest, tearing apart small trees and decimating thick bushery, two Hellfire rockets flew straight into the forest, their trails lit up the night sky as it arched into the last known location of the attacker.

"YES! DIE MOTHERFUCKER!"

"FUCK YOU! WAR BABY! WAR!"

The two happily celebrate as two Chinooks land on the river to pick up the two boats, opening their rear ramps and the RHIBs slide into its fuselage. The helicopters pour power into their tandem rotors and fly away into the night sky. Immediately, the two Generals went into thinking mode. Having just realized they can't send more drones firing what precious Hellfire rockets they have stockpiled.

"Okay, we managed to salvage some of the soldiers. But we need to send actual players down there to check the situation."

"Yea, since we know we respawn or so they say. We might need to only send the best since we don't know where their Altars are in these areas, and do the Altars the Religions here use are eligible for us to reincarnate as they call it?."

"Or why not mix in some level one hundred guys? They're already at what's considered the normal max level."

"I don't know, you know what we saw. There's some absolutely broken creatures here, and I don't really like sending trucks to recover respawned members to the soil of Meilurious or Breznick since they're formerly the nearest Guild near Eldwood."

"What did the envoys of Breznick say? Hashashin really pulled their strings for them to bolt out the airport like that."

"Look, what we have to do right now is send people down there. Mindless skeletons could only take us so far and we do not have an endless supply of rockets."

As the two were having a busy conversation, a Sergeant comes in and salutes.

"Sir, we have received an urgent message from the Governor."

"What now?"

"He says his daughter has been kidnapped by a Vampire. Last known location was the Village of Crini."

"Wait a fucking sec, that's the town we were just bombing! Trevor!"

"Should I send the Chinooks back?"

"No, uhhh... have them RTB... hmm.. Yeah where the fuck is Paul? call Paul Jackson. He just got back from checking the MSRs. He has time to spare and I'm sure he's sleeping right now, that guy is a sloth when it comes to things like logistics.."

"Okay, Sergeant. You heard Trevor."

"Yes, sir!"

"And where the hell is Paul? Wasn't he supposed to sign in at the airport to report mission success?"

"He's last seen on the city streets. The road train driver, Staff Sergeant Steve Grahame said General Paul wanted to be left alone."

"Ah yea, he must've been busy. I hate to say it but get him here immediately."