VOLUME 8 Chapter 10

A ringing wakes up a tired and depleted General Paul, his armor gone alongside his undersuit. As if all the water in his body was sucked out in a matter of hours. Croaking like an old man, he opens the drawer next to the bed and takes the phone that was given to him by the UN. Pressing the green pick up button on the touch screen, he's greeted with a familiar voice.

"Yo Paul, you there?"

"Huh? I didn't expect the satellites to be in position..."

"Woah, the hell happened to your voice? Did you run a marathon?"

"Long... story..."

"That emergency meeting was a mess wasn't it?"

"Ah, the red tapes will kill us all... haaaah... What is it dude?"

"Though we can't really blame them and the guys in logistics. You can't really run a modern army without the internet and Earth is like a nickel compared to this planet that is a fully grown raspberry in terms of size."

"Look dude... you're calling me far too early and are already saying too many things. Just get to the point."

"Well, por favor will you?"

"What...?"

"I'm really sorry for calling you in like one in the morning for you I guess? But I need Bahamut's help over here. The Pope really did it now, going through with his magnanimous plan to allow Elves and Beastmen to enter the Holy See's religion and get baptized. The Dragon kin is also gonna get involved so it seems, as they sent one of those gravel skinned four winged super dragon priest. Though it just kinda orbited the city, the thing looked so cool and badass yet scary."

After drinking some water that was left on top of the drawer, the man breathes in and out.

"Give me till next year or so, I'm still busy with the diplomatic mission here."

"Still? You know we have to wrap this up. The Dragon Knights just changed their name to worship Bahamut. I heard you weren't here though."

"Yeah, it's a long story, look later today, I'll be meeting with the King so I'll be very busy. The other Diplomats have been doing a good job influencing things here and I have a pretty boy named Percival doing stuff for me. Just work with the Dragon Knights for now, Bahamut vetted me there strength. If Bahamut says someone or an organization is worthy of her words, then you bet your ass they're strong."

"Uh huh, well if you can. Send Bahamut over later on. I really feel like I'll be needing her help soon with how volatile things are turning. UN railways to Zavalda are under threat if a civil war sparks and our main artery of moving heavy equipment will be gone.."

"Sure Philip. Just give me till next year alright? She still needs to do things here."

A sexy feminine groaning voice was then heard through the phone. Philip, being wide awake and inside a Church. He could clearly hear her.

"Paul? What's that small shiny box for? Oh, a phone?"

He then looks back and could see a naked Queen Elizabeth rising from the blanket, her porcelain body. Carved to be as perfect as can be, spotless and shiny. Hairless and smelled like red roses, she couldn't be any more prettier with the winter Moon behind her on the Throne.

"WOAH! WHO WAS THAT? YO PAUL?"

"Ho-holy shit... did we do it again?"

"Hmm...? Yes, didn't I tell you that I was going to do things that's only specially for you tonight?"

"Really? I couldn't remember. I slept with my armor on... where is it?!"

"HEY PAUL?! IS THAT THE QUEEN I HEAR?! THAT'S THE VAMPIRE ANCIENT QUEEN!"