VOLUME 2 Chapter 2

"Wha... what the he-all....? An Elf...?"

"Hello! I'm a Wood Elf for your information and are you ready to take us back?"

Paul could sense she's the energetic type who would never run out of stamina even after an entire day of running and fighting. Bahamut didn't stop grooming him, continuing to lick his face even though he was already conversing with the Elven woman.

"Oh crap, I fell asleep. Wait, lemme get my barings first. Give me five minutes... and Bahamut, stop licking me will you? You know your saliva when mixed with the chemical you use to throw flames is acidic for us."

"Stop moving Master. There's still some sweat on your forehead."

A light punch then comes from his behind, hitting him straight to his forehead before Bahamut could clean it with her long tongue. He looks up while resting on the bench, seeing Escobar in his replica USMC General Service Uniform with the pins changed to the logo of Eldwood. Not like his Green General uniform, only the shiny badges he wore reflected upon the sunroof's rays. With a more annoyed posture, he stands up with Bahamut who takes off and starts flying around him. The Dragon then lands on the airport bench to sit down with the adventurers waiting on the General to prepare.

"Was the punch really needed?"

"Pendejo, every time you say an extra five minutes you just slip back to sleep."

"Well fuck you, because I like to sleep, though I think sleeping on that bench destroyed either my neck or spine."

"Don't mess this up. You'll be the first of our kind to make contact with the natives of this land. Look human and look good. Like going to a job interview."

The young Grifvet tilts his head, never having encountered the word before.

"What's a job interview?"

"Wha- ah... It's nothing. Ugh, Esco, help me up."

Grunting like an old man who just awakened from a long night's sleep, Escobar helps him up and Paul immediately starts thinking on how to spawn his outfits and weapons. He first tries to make a small cross and opens his player tab. The Adventurers were amazed by this but nonetheless stayed quiet as the two men tried to figure out how to get clothes.

"Okay, stop. I know you're thinking of testing things and creating chaos while you're at it but save that later. Simply think about the uniform or weapon you want and cast spatial teleportation. It takes Mana so if you're gonna summon a Horse or some Legendary level weapon, be sure you have the juice for it. Francis who first tested this told me that after you bring out an item from your inventory, you may never return it. So best have a room to place all the shit you have in one place."

"How do I know if I'm low on Mana? It's not like I have a meter on my top left anymore."

"Never tried it myself but I'm guessing you'd be sleepy? Tired?"

A tall woman in mage robes butts in the conversation of the two. Her voice immediately allures the two. It was Eattare and she crossed her arms, ready to lecture the two.

"If you run low on Mana, You'll indeed get sleepy, but try too hard you might get internal damage and even sudden death if you were to try to cast magic way out of your league, this is why the Adventurers Guild with the Ministry of Magic created the leveling system."

"So you people created leveling in this world?"

"Mhm. I don't know how it is back in your land but this is the way here."

Escobar, who is looking at her very sexy robes, showing her curves, snaps back and gets Paul to prepare.

"Mamacita, I'd like to explain this, but it will take long and hard. Paul, get going and prepare. Good luck, I still have to do some stuff here. Goodbye for now."