VOLUME 9 Chapter 10

"Is General Jackson still within-"

"Negative sir, he already left."

"Get General Ripper then, we have a problem. A patrol said they saw sparks coming out of Train Forty Six. If that thing derails, the route to Zavalda will be cut off for the next few weeks and we can't have that with the war ramping up recently."

"Copy sir, I'll notify Castle One. He should be on the pathway of the train."

"Roger that, if there's anything happening. Notify me immediately. I'll send a Strike Package if it's the Terrorists. We can't have this. Not now."

A player guarding a switch was looking at his watch, scoffs and turns back to his magazine. The page is about the Fibonacci Sequence and the examples shown are known Human forms of Dragon Goddess' and comparing them to player made Vampire Avatars. He nods in approval of their finely shaped rears being shown to have the perfect curve. "I do say to myself, I am more of a Dragon man but dang, the Vampires do give them a run for their money." while behind him, skeletons in the back are busy realigning some rails on a siding. One of them walked to their UAZ and picked up a wooden sleeper. "Daaanngg... Bahamut huh." he turns the magazine on its side and it unrolls the page into a full body figure photo of Bahamut and the Golden Ratio applied to her thighs, breasts, and butt. Just as he was about to take a further look, he jumps as his radio comes to life.

"Castle One, Castle One, Do you read me? What're you doing there? Has a train passed you yet?" he jumps at the sound of his commander and looks around and taps his feet as the tracks right in front of him slowly rattle and coming out of a bend far in the distance was a freight train. "Uhhhh... one seems to be coming to me now, Command.'' As he says this, three speeding SD90MACs and one SD40 zooms past him. The tall boxcars behind the locomotives create a huge billow as it curves the bend at high speed, soon flatcars carrying steel bars and components for radars and communications followed by tank cars carrying fuel.

Running to the Humvee, he checks the Speed Radar inside it and it clocks the freight locomotive going at 89MPH as it bolts through the switch and a giant slash follows, cutting down trees and causing birds to climb high above just to hit the red scales of a giant ancient dragon following the freight consist. Though the huge dragon was long, the two kilometer long train out lengths it by a hundred meters.

"S-Sir... Train Forty Five is under attack... H-holy shit... it's also speeding..."

"Copy Corporal, who's the assailant now? The Elves? Orcs? Raider group? That train cannot be destroyed!"

On top of a 60ft Boxcar was the beautiful Sword Saint with blonde hair with a vampire woman and a human Knight in glistening white armor fighting armed Black Ops soldiers with guns. The Soldiers to his surprise were putting up a fight and keeping their distance at all cost while not taking any risk at fighting them head on and instead using their magic to keep their toes up. Though the lowly Corporal only had a few seconds to take in the sight, the combat between the two sides was enough to leave him speechless even though bullets were landing near him.

"It's Graine sir. Elizadeath, the Streamer!"

"The Sword Saint!? How?!"

"And one of the missing Special Operations Air Assault Regiments."

"Huh? That's i-impossible. C-copy! We'll be sending everything. Get on your vehicle and follow that damn train!"

"SIR YES SIR!"

The player looks back at his Humvee and sees that it's been sliced in half by a flying blade of air. Looking around, he steals the UAZ meant for railway maintenance behind an electric box, leaving the mindless skeletons all by themselves as they watch their vehicle drive away into the distance. The Corporal follows the train through a rugged dirt path all the while, on top of the 60ft Boxcar.