5.

You walked into your French class alone wondering what the room filled with students might have for you today. You took your seat started and scribbling on the notepad in front of you while waiting for your teacher, who unlike Scrooge was a nice woman and a considerate teacher. 

That is why you nicknamed her Miss Belle (From Beauty and the Beast).

The patterns you were making made no sense just like the thoughts running in your head. You were wondering if Taehyung would ever accept you as his girlfriend, as a partner, would ever seek someone more than just a best friend in you.

But that thought is pointless because you were never gonna confess your love to him. This thing you had in between you was a camaraderie formed with 15 years of effort. There is no way in hell would you risk losing that.

You know, you know that if you don't make a move, Taehyung is gonna find someone, fall in love with them, marry them and have beautiful babies with one mono eyelid and one double eyelid, just like him. 

And how much you wanted to be the mother of those children, watch them smile, listen to their nonsensical rambles, and kiss them with your husband beside you. But that was impossible.

It never will be you. You know it.

As and when you decided to burry these thoughts it the deep pits of your brain, like the past two years, and turned to look around the classroom, you caught Jimin smiling at you from the seat in front of you.

When you made eye contact with him, he smiled and waved a HI to you. You returned the smile and waved back. Jimin always had a warm personality and charms that radiated into the room making it brighter even to a stranger. You liked that about him.

He was about to ask you something but your French teacher entered the class and all the students greeted her breaking apart yours and Jimin's extremely short conversation. Miss Belle started the class with a beaming smile and you opened your books to understand the words, their meanings and translations. 

Once the class was over, you were walking out heading to your next class when Jimin stopped you.

"Hey Y/N", he greeted.

"Hi Jimin", you greeted back politely.

"I was wondering if you wanted to meet and do the homework assigned together since it doesn't seem simple", he said a little timidly.

You didn't want to seem rude, especially after the awkward chat you shared with him over the phone the other evening, and hence you accepted the offer.

He asked you to meet him at the coffee shop across the school library once school is done to discuss the work and you agreed. 

A/N - Hey guys that's Jimin's official entry. Gonna play a huge part in the story!! 

Also, stream BUTTER 🧈

AND VOTE!!