29.

The night of the prom finally arrived and you were super excited but also a little nervous. This was your first time to the prom, since no senior had asked you before, and you were worried wondering if everything would be alright.

You had your dress on, the black spaghetti strap lock neck cut dress that shimmered down with purple and blue flowers until your knee making you look like a literal princess out of a magical world. The purple cloth tied around your waist like a ribbon exaggerated your curves to no bounds. Your feet fit into black strappy heels, keeping it simple yet sexy. You had done your makeup lightly, with just a Smokey eye and pink lips look.

Seated on your couch, you waited for your date, Jimin to arrive. The doorbell rang and you excitedly ran to the front door to greet Jimin. Once, you opened the door, you saw him check you out from top to bottom and then he gave you a compliment.

"You look beautiful Y/N"

"Thanks Jimin. You look gorgeous Chim"

Where was the lie though? This wasn't the first time you were seeing him in his suit but you definitely wished you could see him like this every day of your life. He looked so ethereal and so sexy. The suit did his legs absolute justice and a part of you wanted to just skip prom so you could tear off that shirt and pant, and do other things ;)

Jimin took your hand in his and lead you to your front gate where there stood a freaking limo.

"Did you really get this Jimin?", you asked him astonished.

"Yeah I rented it", he smiled at you sheepishly.

He helped you get into the surely expensive vehicle and and asked the driver to go to your school. On the way, he kept giving you smiles and pecks on your cheek and lips. You both were blushing so hard by the time you reached your school but it was still cute as heck and not cringe, because it was Jimin you were going with.

When you reached the school, all heads turned towards Jimin and you. You could hear faint whispers of, 'They look so cute together', 'Her dress is so fucking pretty', 'Jimin looks like a four course meal', and what not. You looked upwards at Jimin and caught his cheeks red which in turn made you blush too.

Throughout the Prom Jimin was by your side, at least 90% of the time. The only exception being when he went to fetch you a drink or talk to his friends. While you and Jimin were talking away about the entire event, you were met by a smiling Taehyung holding hands with Kim Jennie, from Science class, who must be his date to the Prom.

"Hey Y/N and Jimin", he greeted the both of you.

"Hi Taehyung", you greeted back, "And this is Kim Jennie?"

"Oh yes! Y/N and Jimin, this is Jennie and Jennie, this is Y/N and Jimin"

Jennie and you gave each other a hug while Taehyung and Jimin did the same, after which the four of you had a drink. There was no alcohol considering all of you were minors but mocktails would do fine as well.

A few minutes passed and more students came in and soon enough, the dance started.

Jimin turned towards you and held his hands out for you to take.

"May I have this dance Ms. Y/N?"

"Yes Mr. Jimin", you giggled and let his take your hands his hands.  He led you to the dance floor as the DJ started to play a slow instrumental song (Blood Sweat and Tears Instrumental or any slow song you like). You placed your arms around Jimin's neck and he wrapped his around your waist and smiled down at you pulling you closer.

It was at this moment you realised how good of a dancer Jimin was, he moved so gracefully to the rhythm. His hands that tightly gripped your waist caused you to move with him, which might have made it look like you were a good dancer too. 

The music sped up in time and so did Jimin. While everyone took a break and stopped dancing, Jimin and you didn't. You continued to move while smiling at each other. The intensity making you giggle at each other sometimes. The music came to an end and Jimin took full control of both your movements. 

The spotlight fell on you two as you twirled to the melody. Jimin held your waist tighter and spun you around only to bend your entire upper body and hover over you, your arms still around his neck, ending the dance in a very cliché but romantic dance pose.

The room cheered for you but all you could see was each other. You stared into Jimin's eyes that contained an entire galaxy in them, and then his entire face breathlessly. Jimin's eyes raked your your face and focused entirely on your pink tinted lips. Without another thought, he connected his lips with yours, as the audience shouted and cheered again.

His lips were sweeter than ever, might be the after effects of the drinks he's been having or just the normal taste of sugar. Whatever it was, you didn't want to let go. But soon, you were out of breath and pulled back smiling at Jimin and he mirrored your smile.

The rest of the students joined you as a fast song played and everyone moved to the beats. Taehyung and Jennie joined the two of you and you danced to the fast songs in a group of four. You were sure Jimin, Taehyung, Jennie and you had the most fun, considering all of your were good dancers and loved to perform. You noticed, Jennie was really sweet and would be perfect for Taehyung unlike his previous choices. You were glad he finally chose someone who was beautiful inside out.

Time came for announcing the prom king and queen, and everyone gathered anxiously to listen to the winners of the night. To your surprise, the names that were announced were..

'Prom King Park Jimin and Prom Queen Y/L/N Y/N'

"What?", you screamed incredulous, "Who even gave our names?" 

"I did", Taehyung said beside you.

"Tae? Why?", Jimin asked.

"Because you both are so adorable, I can't see anyone else win", He grinned at you, "Now go up and get that crown bestie", he said winking at you.

Next thing you knew, Jimin and you had your crowns on your head and the entire crowd was cheering for you. Junior prom could not have gotten any better than it did. And it was all thanks to Jimin and your best friend Taehyung, you were thankful you could call him that once again.

The party resumed after the crowning of the prom king and queen and everyone now sat at table of two, waiting for dinner to arrive. After dinner, everyone was leaving, when Jimin came up to you, took your hand and lead you back to the limo. You got in and he asked the driver to take you somewhere other than home.

"Where are we going now?", you asked leaning onto his shoulder, his arm around your waist.

"You'll see", he said placing a kiss to your forehead.

A/N - Not the end yet..