18.

After the night at Taehyung's place, you hadn't spoken to Taehyung. He didn't try calling you or texting you or checking up on how you were doing. You too didn't have any information on how he was on a personal level.

You did however see him though, everyday, in school. You saw him in the playground, you saw him in the cafeteria, you him in the hallway. But everywhere he went, he was with Aera. Gee he sometimes even took her to the bathroom.

Jimin had told you that you weren't going to be able to move on if you kept on checking how he was doing. Hence, you didn't try talking to him either. Why should you?  He was the one who broke off your friendship for some stupid pretty girl.

And had been coping up well over the past six months. Initially it was very hard to not think about Taehyung, but as time went on you got back to your normal self and learned to move on.

And a huge part of this change was due to Jimin, who had now become your best friend. He took care of you and held you while you were crying. You wanted to be there for him like he was, but guess that wasn't happening as often as he was there for you. Jimin was such a sweetheart and you wished you had known him sooner.

As you were thinking about him during Scrooge's class, you got a message from him.

You put your phone under the table and looked through your texts while pretending to read.

Friday (2:30 PM)

Chim : Half an hour more and this hell hole wud be over. 😪

Me : Yesss! btw you did this to yourself tho

Yeah Jimin opted for Scrooge's class too since he didn't want you to be lonely. And when you confronted him he told you he did this to fill his empty schedules instead of roaming around the school which was apparently boring. You'd happily disagree.

Chim : True dat 

Me : So listennn 

Chim : Yes ma'am 👂

Me : I heard about this really good dumpling
shop can we go there after school?

Chim : Y/N - ahhhhh we had dumplings yesterday 😫😫

Me : So?

Chim : And the day before yesterday and the day before
that and have been for a whole week

Me : But they are yummyy 

Chim : I'm bored of them arrghh

Me : Pls? please? 🥺

Chim : NO. 😤

Me : I'll do anything

Chim : Anything?? 😏😏

Me : Yes. I'll turn the world up side down and jump
on it 3 times too if I get to have dumplings

Chim : Fine you can have dumplings

Me : Yaayaayyyyyyayyayayayy 🤩🥳😇

Chim : BUT..

Me : But? 😶

Chim : I'll get to pick the movie next movie night
AND we're not having dumplings again
for the next month.

Me : 😨😨 You can't restrict me from having
dumplings!!! That's cruel

Chim : NO DUMPLINGS

Me : YES DUMPLINGS

Chim : NO.

Me : YES.

Chim : NO!

Me : YES!

Chim : Goddamn it why are we fighting about dumplings? 😂😂

Me : Lol we've gone crack 🤣

Chim : I blame Netflix

Me : Me too me too 🖐🖐

Just then, you heard the bell ring. All the students cheered and ran out of the classroom including you and Jimin leaving behind a screaming Scrooge.

A/N - I was feeling miserable writing all the angst so here's some fluffy fluff. 

Vote please and thanks for reading.